UK theme parks from another point of view!

james.born
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:59 am

ScottLann wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find the full Wicker man soundtrack? The only one that seems to be available is the main IMAScore one but i'm trying to find the queue line and station audio :/

Same, I'm trying to find the full Smiler soundtrack. I emailed IMAscore through Gmail but they haven't got back to me yet. I doubt they would send me a copy. :(

Robert.W
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:03 pm

IMAscore won't be able to help as it's not technically their soundtrack. Only way you'll be able to get hold of it is if Alton released it, which is possible at some point in the future, but still unlikely. 

DoxxyNation
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Robert.W wrote:
IMAscore won't be able to help as it's not technically their soundtrack. Only way you'll be able to get hold of it is if Alton released it, which is possible at some point in the future, but still unlikely. 

I agree but some people have managed to get a hold of The Smiler soundtrack. I don't know how but I tried asking them if they could send me a copy.

jackf1tz
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:20 am

Those people haven't got the full one, as it hasn't actually been released by either party. The majority of people who need a longer soundtrack just loop the 5 minute clip from the IMAScore YouTube channel, which may be what you were seeing.

lewis97
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:48 am

Despite them never being officially released, the full soundtrack files for The Smiler were indeed leaked a while back. Obviously steps were taken to remove copies from the public domain though.