UK theme parks from another point of view!

TheOutpatient
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Ghost Stories of Alton Towers

Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:38 pm

I'm amazed by the amount of people claiming super natural happenings on Hex, eerie. Maybe the spirit of the old women is drawn there. I reckon she is scared of retribution so she continues hanging round on earth as much as possible.

nemyjoe
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:05 am

at least once a year i have a scary moment at the towers. for the past few years me and my friend fancied to do some urban exploring in the towers. every thing was going fine but all of a sudden we get crowded with vampires and ghouls :yikes: . happens every single year. really nice people to be honest. :yes:

saw-x-smile
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:11 am

Luviico wrote:
Dr.Kelham wrote:
Luviico wrote:
I love all things paranormal and I wouldn't be at all surprised if some mysterious things lurk at AT. There's the old towers, the old grounds and gardens and of course the legend of the chained oak! Plenty of history to back up claims of experiences. Can you imagine walking through some of the forgotten areas of the gardens at night? :nervious:

Eurgh shivers down my spine, the number of times I say to my self I would love to do a ghost hint at AT I keep backing out - and the gardens at night alone yup :nervous: very nervous

Oh I love the idea of it, it's just whether I would be brave enough, the slightest thing would probably make me run off :lol TT should have a ghost hunting meet!!

One time, I almost accidentally bought tickets to a ghost hunt in the towers rather than the summer sizzler because they were happening on the same night!
Scaremaze count: 16