I just made an account to reply to this post. not complaining though. I probably would've made an account anyway. ok first of, can I say, there is probably thousands of users- yet the user name Alton_Tower wasn't taken. wow. ok anyway, back to topic.
1. I have to watch at least 4 POV videos, of different rides on youtube a day.
2. My mum tells me everyday to shut up about Alton towers or i'm banned from going back.
3. I made an Alton towers smiler themed piggy bank out of card, (a pretty spectacular one too) just to save up for one trip.
4. I live in Scotland. my ambition is to work in Alton towers, but not get paid, just get permission to live in splash landings, specifically room 394, and aloud into the park for free, the days i'm not working.
5. I'm still in school. I plan on getting married in Alton Towers. but I have to actualy be declared married while riding air.
6. I love the theme tune (also known as hall of the mountain king) so much, I've learned how to play it on piano, in a duet, with my mum on guitar.
7. I know the story behind the theme tune.
8. I know all the monorail numbers.
9. I know approximately how many meters every ride is from the entrance, hotels and car park.
10. I have a facebook page called Alton Towers is awesome. (i'd be very appreciative if you liked it!!!)
11. I know the hex story off by heart. the earl of shrewsbury...never goes out my head.
12. I know all staff in splash landings hotel, by first/second name.
13. is one of the best rides.
14. is not a ride.
15. My teacher asked my mum on parents night if I was going to Alton towers any time soon because he can't handle anymore pictures, or music or general chat about it.
And too many more to list. p.s. like I said I'd be very very happy if you liked my facebook page; alton towers is awesome