UK theme parks from another point of view!

 
User avatar
Air15
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:07 pm

Does anybody know when the sun 2 free tickets are happening?
 
User avatar
bensaund
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:58 pm
Location: Berkshire

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:08 pm

18th March
 
User avatar
Air15
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:17 pm

Thanks
 
User avatar
DrKelman
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:47 am
Location: The sanctuary

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Does anybody know if we get the 50% off deal for Alton Towers hotel rooms with The Sun tokens this year?
Image
 
User avatar
Bert2theSpark
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:36 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:20 pm

DrKelman wrote:
Does anybody know if we get the 50% off deal for Alton Towers hotel rooms with The Sun tokens this year?

Yes there is a 2 for 1 deal, I believe in The Sun newspaper for ATH, It started yesterday.
Bert2theSpark, Your number one person to go to on inaccurate stuff...
 
User avatar
Stan.H
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 961
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:04 am
Location: Scarefest
Contact:

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:03 pm

The Sun offer is back again this year (even though it's already been said), after an advert last night (during Saturday Night Takeaway) which gave me goosebumps (thats how sad I am :P ) saying its starting again, with two kids on Oblivion! :D
Creds to NemesisRider!
Image

Scarefest 2018 Hype Kicking in... all because of Rita Fan
 
User avatar
DrKelman
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:47 am
Location: The sanctuary

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Bert2theSpark wrote:
DrKelman wrote:
Does anybody know if we get the 50% off deal for Alton Towers hotel rooms with The Sun tokens this year?

Yes there is a 2 for 1 deal, I believe in The Sun newspaper for ATH, It started yesterday.


Alright thank you!
Image
 
funstie
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:43 pm

If you have an annual pass the 50% sale has started. Using the discount code MAP50. Emails should have been sent out this morning. T+C's state it has to be booked with an annual pass but you don't need to add your card number to the order.

https://www.altontowers.com/holidayclub50march
 
pleaty
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:59 am

Got the same discount with the Sun voucher code today, for a stay in the Enchanded village for funsties 40th birthday in July (he is such a small child really :lol )
 
funstie
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Ha ha! Thanks little bro! C'mon you know its going to be an awesome weekend!!!!
 
User avatar
RobHand
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Essex - UK
Contact:

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Does anyone know if there are any more hotel discounts available. I planning to visit again on the 1st of September for my birthday, but cant find any deals :(
Image
 
User avatar
Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin
Posts: 3124
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 12:20 pm
Location: Warwickshire

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:31 pm

A word of warning for anyone who may be looking for cheap deals for Theme Park tickets. The Resort have today posted a warning on Facebook about a website called 'UKGroupDeals' who are supposedly offering park entry and fastrack at a substantial discount. This website and offer is not genuine, and those who try to take up the offer will not receive valid tickets. The Resort are trying to get the offer and website removed, however if you do come across it please do not enter any personal details as per the Resort's advice.

There are also similar scam deals around for Thorpe Park Resort so please be careful when looking for offers. 
Image
 
User avatar
Robert W
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 287
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 12:38 am

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:37 pm

I genuinely feel for all those who have bought fake tickets from this scam. I can only hope that they will find those who are responsible and they be held to account. So many people's plans will have been ruined.
Image
 
User avatar
Justin
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:45 am

Fellow students...

We're opening up our Splash Landings Hotel from the 4th September to the 30th September exclusively for Student Beans readers - enjoy a room-only overnight stay (excluding Theme Park tickets) for only £60 per room, that's £15 per person for a group of four!

If thrills are your thing, the Alton Towers Resort is perfect place for you with an awesome choice of world first rollercoasters including Galactica, where you'll journey out of this world on the world's first rollercoaster fully dedicated to virtual reality, face G-forces greater than a space shuttle on the legendary Nemesis, brave Oblivion's iconic vertical drop, ride The Smiler's 14 loops or satisfy your need for speed on Rita - hold on tight! 

But that's not it, trek through the Haunted Hollow and keep your eyes peeled for spooky goings on, embark on a journey of discovery through Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE or battle ghosts and ghouls in DUEL.

Then enjoy a wonderful evening in the Caribbean-themed Resort hotel. Have a fantabulous short break this September at the Alton Towers Resort. On the date of stay you may be moved or upgraded to a different room in a different Alton Towers Resort hotel. 

An absolute bargain, I'm gutted I can't take it up. I received this offer through and email and had to log in via my account in order to activate the link. Worth noting though; Restaurant, bar and front desk facilities not available in Splash Landings Hotel for stays from 3rd September 2017. Check-in and restaurants available in Alton Towers Hotel during these dates.
Image
Image
Image
Image
 
zappomatic
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Justin wrote:
Fellow students...

We're opening up our Splash Landings Hotel from the 4th September to the 30th September exclusively for Student Beans readers - enjoy a room-only overnight stay (excluding Theme Park tickets) for only £60 per room, that's £15 per person for a group of four!

If thrills are your thing, the Alton Towers Resort is perfect place for you with an awesome choice of world first rollercoasters including Galactica, where you'll journey out of this world on the world's first rollercoaster fully dedicated to virtual reality, face G-forces greater than a space shuttle on the legendary Nemesis, brave Oblivion's iconic vertical drop, ride The Smiler's 14 loops or satisfy your need for speed on Rita - hold on tight! 

But that's not it, trek through the Haunted Hollow and keep your eyes peeled for spooky goings on, embark on a journey of discovery through Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE or battle ghosts and ghouls in DUEL.

Then enjoy a wonderful evening in the Caribbean-themed Resort hotel. Have a fantabulous short break this September at the Alton Towers Resort. On the date of stay you may be moved or upgraded to a different room in a different Alton Towers Resort hotel. 

An absolute bargain, I'm gutted I can't take it up. I received this offer through and email and had to log in via my account in order to activate the link. Worth noting though; Restaurant, bar and front desk facilities not available in Splash Landings Hotel for stays from 3rd September 2017. Check-in and restaurants available in Alton Towers Hotel during these dates.

It's clear that they're struggling to fill the hotels outside peak season. On Monday four of us are staying in an Arctic Explorer room for £86 including breakfast and water park tickets!
 
User avatar
Justin
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Re: Alton Towers - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:49 pm

£86 is good value for that room. They are really nice and even better than the Moon Voyager rooms.

Splash is only open for this offer and not bookable to the general public, but September is always a quiet month for parks.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 70 guests