UK theme parks from another point of view!

We are recruiting! A fantastical opportunity has arisen for someone to join Team TTSP as a Forum Moderator. See TTSP News & Your Views for more details.

DeadJack5
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Alton Towers - General Discussion

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:14 am

I must Alton Towers have made a great decision with the introduction of CBeebies Land. They have definitely taken full advantage of the brand and capitalised on it with the introduction of the 2 new rides and the hotel. Whilst it's probably not something thrill seekers are particularly bothered with, it has captured that family market and given them the section for the named rides and the hotel now directed for those younger families, it's definitely I would say increased the attendance for the park. This isn't bad of course, crowd numbers going up and making the park look busier I would say is definitely what the park needs.

I'm the boy with the bubbles

Smiler313
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:56 pm

With IMAscore releasing a CD for Thorpe Park Audio, it will be interesting to see if they do anything similar with Alton Towers Resort music from the composer. Personally, I think they will wait a year, because I think we could see a few changes to some rides soundtracks for 2018. I could see them doing something with the Nemesis soundtrack, Duel Soundtrack and maybe even Oblivion's. This will give more to put on the CD. It is all promising!
'You are now embarking on an Optical procedure'

DeadJack5
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:58 pm

I do agree that an Alton Towers CD should be released if enough material is made. I do feel wonder how well it would be received if they did redo the classic Nemesis or Oblivion soundtracks.

I'm the boy with the bubbles

Morgan
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:01 pm

I'm not the biggest fan of IMAscore, but I really don't think that Nemesis should have it's audio redone. It's a brilliant soundtrack, it fits the area nicely and is pretty eerie as it is. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"