UK theme parks from another point of view!

TTSP Community Awards 2017
Results have now been announced. Click here!

Nutty Man
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Quick Questions

Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:54 am

Next year I am staying in the hotel, are there any pieces of advice people could give me about ERT? (What are the queues like, which rides are best to go on, which rides are closest to the hotel etc...)
The nemesis creature, lord of darkness, the guy on the promo for galactica, th13teen woman, Dr. Kelman and the wicker man have joined to take over the world.

ROYJESS
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:02 am

Only a selected rides will be open during ERT, they are usually walk on during ERT.  

The actual rides available for ERT are yet to be announced and sometimes change depending on the season.  Please note that ERT is not usually available during Oct and Nov and during any special events, but you are usually given Fast tracks to make up for it.  You will be gaining entrance to the park via the main gate, so CBeebies land and Oblivion (I'm guessing that the same ERT line as last year) will be your nearest rides as you first enter the park. 

Nutty Man
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:11 am

Thanks, that's really helped and we're going in May so ERT should be available.
The nemesis creature, lord of darkness, the guy on the promo for galactica, th13teen woman, Dr. Kelman and the wicker man have joined to take over the world.