UK theme parks from another point of view!

Sawboss
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Galactica

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Sadly I agree as well. It's even worse that I had a big soft spot for Air, listening to the queue line music chokes me up a bit.

Justin
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Must agree with Dan. I lost a little love for Galactica as the audio was just awful! One of my ear pieces wasn't working and I had to wiggle the wire around to make it work. It was so quiet and you could barely hear it against the ride.

saw-x-smile
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:34 am

I have a weird question but does anyone have any tricks to get the VR in focus fast enough for the ride's launch? I'm pretty sure I experienced it with pretty blurry VR and was curious if anyone's found a trick to make it work better.
Scaremaze count: 16

MakoMania
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:56 am

saw-x-smile wrote:
I have a weird question but does anyone have any tricks to get the VR in focus fast enough for the ride's launch? I'm pretty sure I experienced it with pretty blurry VR and was curious if anyone's found a trick to make it work better.

Blurry 240p quality VR with little to no audio is pretty standard on Galactica this year unfortunately :(
Thanks to Nemesis Rider for the signature!

Infinity Falls; World's tallest river rapids opening summer 2018 at SeaWorld Orlando!
SeaWorld has rescued over 31,000 animals in need!

Screech
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Has galactica been running recently? What's it's down time been like?