lewis97 wrote:As well as announcing the new additions to CBeebies Land today, Alton Towers have also released the full entertainments schedule for the CBeebies Land Hotel, which is as follows:
Whilst I doubt it's particularly appealing to those on this forum, it is a pretty impressive offering and it wouldn't surprise me if people could easily spend the whole day at the hotel.
- 7am - Meet Bing: Meet Bing for a gentle start to the day just before or after breakfast.
- 7.30am - Meet Postman Pat: Meet Postman Pat and Jess and find out about all the exciting things to discover in CBeebies land
- 8am - Meet Bing: At 8am there's another chance to meet Bing!
- 8.30am - Get Up & Go: Get up & Go with a high energy, wake-up show that’s designed to get little people warmed up and ready for their big day out at CBeebies Land.
- 9am - Meet Postman Pat: Meet Postman Pat and Jess and find out about all the exciting things to discover in CBeebies land
- 9.30am - Meet Bing: At 9.30am there's another chance to meet Bing!
- 10am-2.30pm - Free Play: Guests are invited to take part in the free play games and activities located in and around the entertainments area.
- 2.30pm - Afternoon Fun & Games: During the early afternoon the CBeebies Entertainments cast are on hand to help little visitors with a variety of crafts and activities while the big people take care of Check-in.
- 3pm-6pm - Meet Little Monster: From 3pm keep an eye out for Little Monster helping out in reception.
- 3.30pm - Spot Bots: Join the Spot Bots on the big screen and the CBeebies Hotel presenters as they lead you through some of their favourite Spot Bot puzzles.
- 4pm - Let's Act!: Join the CBeebies Entertainments Cast as they lead a drama workshop for tiny tots. Expect lots of fun interactive games that exercise the brain and the body.
- 4.30pm - Let's Experiment!: A fun, interactive science display using practical, hands on, safe experiments.
- 5pm - Funsters Make: Join the Funsters at 5pm as they get ARTY with the mini makers every evening.
- 5.30pm - Dancing Beebies: Join professional dancers as they teach you a short routine from the Tortoise and the Hare ballet, perfect for little feet.
- 6pm - Swashbuckle Gameshow: Swashbuckle's Captain Sinker has stolen some of Gem’s treasure and she needs your help to get it back. Battle it out to win as many crystals as possible.
- 6.30pm - Andy's Dinosaur Hunt: Andy’s Time travelling clock is on the blink and has scattered priceless artefacts across the CBeebies Hotel. Can you help Andy to follow the clues and find the missing prehistoric items around the room?
- 7pm - Bing Live: Bing and Flop have arrived at the CBeebies hotel for a short Holiday, but something is wrong with Bing, he’s nervous. He wants to make new friends but doesn’t know how. Hopefully the audience can give Bing confidence and in doing so become the best of friends.
- 7.30pm - Tots Disco: A specially tailored disco for tiny dancers. The music isn’t too loud, but it’s bright, colourful and full of energy.
- 7.30pm-9.30pm - Ready for Bed: In the library from 7.30pm there's a relaxation area filled with stories, restful activities and calming music for any potential sleepy heads who want a break from the heightened energy of the main room.
- 8pm - Octonauts: The Octonauts are visiting the CBeebies Hotel as part of a nationwide tour to teach people about UK waterways. During the presentation a distress call is received from a Water Vole in danger. Luckily the Octonauts have just explained what to do in such an event, its now a race against time for you to explore the danger area, rescue the vole and protect its habitat.
- 8.30pm - Disco: Any remaining energy can be danced away during the final CBeebies Disco session
- 9pm - Stargazing: As darkness falls and bedtime beckons the stars shine bright, so grab yourself a beanbag and look up at the skies. Join the CBeebies Hotel Presenters as they talk about the fascinating wonders of our solar system and the constellations viewable that night.
Count-Vonduel wrote:But anyway, I'm a bit sad that you can't at least look round without being blamed for 75% of all kidnappings ever but meh...