I am so happy that so many enthusiasts are rating wickerman so highly. It really was the coster towers needed- liked by enthusiasts and families alike.
1) Wickerman- it has everything I could want from a coaster, fast, fun and great theming. Worth a 1+ hour que..
2) Nemesis- a classic and intense though this year inferno at Thorpe had been running fantastically and (controversial opinion) I feel may slightly edge it. Especially since all its effects got fixed. Flying down the pre-drop into that smoke filled tunnel is fantastic in the dark on a 10pm close.
3) Oblivion- one of the few coasters that can give my shriveled adrrenles a kick and deliver a propper adrenaline rush. The slightly camp spacy themeing always entertains me and the drop has a great kick to it. Only complaint is how long you can get stuck on the break run if operations are poor. Please fix the smoke on the Pit of Oblivion!
4) Thirteen- I enjoy this one every time. Liked by everyone generally though short. The show building section is great fun. Can see the universal studios Harry Potter themed intamin family with its copycat drop being worth a visit to try.
5) Galactica- a solid b&m flyer, enjoy it with and without VR. Swarm and Nemesis kick it's but for ride experience and strength of theming though.
6) Smiler- mixed feelings, sometimes I have a good ride on this but sometimes have had a painful experience on section 2. Themeing was good however ride needs some TLC as some of it starting to look a bit run down. Better than its cousin Sore (sorry I mean Saw): the ride.
7) Rita- it's ok. Not a great fan of intamin accelerator coasters in general and this isn't a very interesting one in terms of layout or themeing.
Run Away MIne Train- Choo Choo!
9 ) Spinball- looking forward to the death and replacement of spinball. I just find it so rough now and the break run on this is a real inducer of whiplash!