UK theme parks from another point of view!

We are recruiting! A fantastical opportunity has arisen for someone to join Team TTSP as a Forum Moderator. See TTSP News & Your Views for more details.

Cobby
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Summer Sizzler 2015 Reviews & Feedback

Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:56 pm

I had to shoot off at the end, as my friends parents was waiting for us, but I would like to say a big thank you to tt for organising the event and to the oblivion and sonic ride teams that did ert for us. :clap: I really enjoyed my day and there was many laughs to be had.Again thank you for organising and I look forward to the next one! :D

SuperWill
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:43 am

Sorry for my late review but here we go again!

Another brilliant event! Another brilliant day with TT! Almost a year on from my first TT event, it was my 4th event that I have attended! The Oblivion ERT and Sonic ERT were brilliant! Managed 6 rides on Oblivion and 12 on Sonic! The talk from the park operations was great, really enjoyed that! Didn't go round with the main group but it was still a brilliant day! Please just go to a TT event if you haven't yet! They are amazing! Could we possibly have a Th13teen ERT next time? Would be fun! :D :)

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D

Stan.H
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:58 pm

Sounds like it went really well, unfortunately I was busy that day, but I will try to come to a meet up asap.
credz to sam!
feed the flames. be chosen.