What a fantastic weekend!
There are many, many highlights from a fab few days:
- A nice relaxed Friday which gave the perfect chance to catch up with people before the event.
- Amazing behind the scenes tours of Molly Crowe and Terror of the Towers. Chris in Terror of the Towers was fantastic - greeted us in costume, was incredibly enthusiastic and provided a fascinating insight into all the details behind the maze, and who can forget his Richard O'Brien Crystal Maze impression!
- The extreme mazes were great this year - I got separated almost right away in Terror of the Towers and one of the actors then proceeded to take the devil horns I was wearing and dance around the first part of the mazes wearing them
- An amazing talk from Pete Cliff and Chris Carter which offered a really interesting insight into the many thoughts, challenges and processes behind the Scarefest event.
- The many ride take overs, including Blade which is fast becoming a TTSP event tradition.
- What has to be our biggest social yet in Splash Landings. It was fantastic to see so many people enjoying themselves, catching up with old friends and making new ones.
As always, it is the people that make these events for me. Getting to share some amazing experiences with a fab group of people, some of whom have become very, very close friends. It's brilliant to see this crazy, but brilliant group of people continue to grow, and TTSP event go from strength to strength.
Finally, a huge thank you to everyone who helped make this event what it was - all the people who attended and created a buzzing atmosphere, the team at Alton Towers Resort for helping to provide a great package for us and taking the time to provide some great insights into Scarefest, and last but not least my fellow TTSP Team for all the hard work and time put into organising everything. As Michelle has already said, please do keep giving us your feedback, good and bad, and roll on the 2016 events