Welcome to the SW7 Construction Discussion Topic
This is your main port-of-call for any discussion related to construction progression. So if on your day out to Alton Towers you take some fascinating pictures of SW7 construction then post those pictures here and see the discussion around the progression of the UK's premier themeparks new rollercoaster.
For discussion about SW7 itself head over to our Ride Speculation and Discussion
topic. Also don't forget our Area Speculation and Discussion
to discuss any ideas or observations about how SW7 will affect X-Sector. And once the Alton Towers Marketing machine gets into full swing we also have our Marketing and Viral Campaigns Discussion
If you want to check out the plans or see TT's own updates as they come along check out the TowersTimes SW7 Mini Site
where we aim to have the number 1 source for everything SW7 related, with regularly updated news and features coming online as they are available.
Finally, we also ask you take a quick look at our Community Guidelines
in addition to our Forum Post Quality Guide
before getting stuck in - and most importantly, have fun!
______________________________________________________________________________________Guide on Adding Pictures
1) Host your pictures online using any of the many picture hosting services (such as photobucket)
2) Copy the image url (usually displayed under the image on photo hosting services).
3) In the Create new post page click the little Mona-Lisa icon.
The following code should appear...
4) Paste the image url between the two generated codes like so...
5) Repeat the above steps for every image you wish to post.
Finally preview your post to check that the image is visible, any issues PM a member of the team.