UK theme parks from another point of view!

 
User avatar
AltonTowerfanatic
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 27
Joined: February 2013
Location: Tamworth and Swadlincote

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:07 pm

Hey no matter how bad this sounds haha does anyone know of any construction pics or the barcodes on the banners I can scan to unlock the things f he game with put going to AT as its hard to get there at the moment my aural pass is going too waste haha :/ but yeah like any photos in here or on google I can scan?? Many thanks has
I'm ready to Smile!
 
User avatar
arE Y0u R3AdY t0 Sm1Le?
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 78
Joined: April 2013
Location: Not really sure....

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Is anyone able to take pictures of the ride and/or its fencing as i want to be able to unlock the secret thingymebobs but i wont be able to go there to scan before the opening :-( aha. so i would love it if anyone had pictures of the things you need to scan to unlock the seven secret ;0 and has anyone already unlocked all/any of them? if so, do tell! aha
thanks in advance :D 
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis

But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside
 
User avatar
spin_doctor
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 81
Joined: May 2005
Location: Poole

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:42 pm

I just won tickets yayyyyyy
Image
 
User avatar
118hazaman
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 105
Joined: March 2013
Contact:

Re: The Smiler Construction Part 2

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Just to clarify, the 1st drop is actually the 'inverted' drop according to the game. I suppose this makes sense due to the fact that the 'roll' does follow the drop down. The 2nd drop goes up, and then down. This makes it the 'twisted' drop. Just thought I would clarify from earlier.
Image
 
Andzdrew
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 9
Joined: December 2012
Location: Leicester, UK
Contact:

Re: Re: The Smiler Construction Part 2

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:07 pm

When "buying" the loop upgrades in the game it gives u a short description of the inversion, the inverted drop says something to the point of "why not do the 1st drop upside down"
 
RCT3Bross
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 12
Joined: January 2013
Location: Netherlands

Re: Re: The Smiler Construction Part 2

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:14 pm

truckaddict wrote:
I reckon it will be completed with all guests there so they can see the final piece be put in (about time too) so I reckon within 1 hour

With that theory I also see them doing it tomorrow (perhaps with press). I really hope it's today but I can't really tell from here. Wonder what they going to do with the piece, if it's today or tomorrow. Anyways I look forward to that point.
 
warrenashcroft
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 0
Joined: February 2013

Re: Re: The Smiler Construction Part 2

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:19 pm

andzdrew wrote:
When "buying" the loop upgrades in the game it gives u a short description of the inversion, the inverted drop says something to the point of "why not do the 1st drop upside down"


Game Upgrades:

Indoor Heartline
The darkest inversion of all

Inverted Drop
Why not do the first drop upside down?

Double Butterfly
Two massive Butterfly loops for your pleasure

Batwing x2
Because one Bat Wing is never enough

Camelback to Inline
Who doesn't love camels?!

Twisted Drop
Fall from the sky while flipping upside down

Pretzel + Dive Loops
Terrifyingly delightful

Cobra Roll
Because everyone likes Cobras

HeartLine Spin
Spin your heart and welcome to joy

Last Twist
Go on one last inversion before the end

The Giggler
Infectious, intoxicating laughing gas

The Hypnotiser
Has the power to disorientate, mesmerise and disrupt your self-awareness

The Flasher
A giant flashing device, blinding you as you hurtle underneath the leg

The Tickler
Aims to tickle you until you can't resist smiling

The Inoculator
A jab of happiness as you pass by stage one of the marmalisation process
 
User avatar
Boz
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 0
Joined: February 2014
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Posts moved to this topic, as they had nothing to do with construction.
 
User avatar
Ripsaw Raver
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 749
Joined: July 2007
Location: Beeston ,Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Re: The Smiler Construction Part 2

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:46 pm

warrenashcroft wrote:
andzdrew wrote:
When "buying" the loop upgrades in the game it gives u a short description of the inversion, the inverted drop says something to the point of "why not do the 1st drop upside down"


Game Upgrades:

Indoor Heartline
The darkest inversion of all

Inverted Drop
Why not do the first drop upside down?

Double Butterfly
Two massive Butterfly loops for your pleasure

Batwing x2
Because one Bat Wing is never enough

Camelback to Inline
Who doesn't love camels?!

Twisted Drop
Fall from the sky while flipping upside down

Pretzel + Dive Loops
Terrifyingly delightful

Cobra Roll
Because everyone likes Cobras

HeartLine Spin
Spin your heart and welcome to joy

Last Twist
Go on one last inversion before the end

The Giggler
Infectious, intoxicating laughing gas

The Hypnotiser
Has the power to disorientate, mesmerise and disrupt your self-awareness

The Flasher
A giant flashing device, blinding you as you hurtle underneath the leg

The Tickler
Aims to tickle you until you can't resist smiling

The Inoculator
A jab of happiness as you pass by stage one of the marmalisation process


Is there an update which i am unaware of, how did you get the descriptions for the other inversions?
CHECK OUT MY FLICKR PHOTOSTREAM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djthorpeimages/

Why is Nemesis Inferno really Inferior
MitchHawker Steel CoasterPoll 2012
Nemesis at #12
Nemesis Inferno at#123
 
Andzdrew
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 9
Joined: December 2012
Location: Leicester, UK
Contact:

Re: Re: The Smiler Construction Part 2

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:06 am

Ripsaw Raver wrote:
warrenashcroft wrote:
andzdrew wrote:
When "buying" the loop upgrades in the game it gives u a short description of the inversion, the inverted drop says something to the point of "why not do the 1st drop upside down"


Game Upgrades:

Indoor Heartline
The darkest inversion of all

Inverted Drop
Why not do the first drop upside down?

Double Butterfly
Two massive Butterfly loops for your pleasure

Batwing x2
Because one Bat Wing is never enough

Camelback to Inline
Who doesn't love camels?!

Twisted Drop
Fall from the sky while flipping upside down

Pretzel + Dive Loops
Terrifyingly delightful

Cobra Roll
Because everyone likes Cobras

HeartLine Spin
Spin your heart and welcome to joy

Last Twist
Go on one last inversion before the end

The Giggler
Infectious, intoxicating laughing gas

The Hypnotiser
Has the power to disorientate, mesmerise and disrupt your self-awareness

The Flasher
A giant flashing device, blinding you as you hurtle underneath the leg

The Tickler
Aims to tickle you until you can't resist smiling

The Inoculator
A jab of happiness as you pass by stage one of the marmalisation process


Is there an update which i am unaware of, how did you get the descriptions for the other inversions?


The double butterfly and the heartline spin aren't in my game! These were the missing 2 inversions, so on your game how many slots are secret? I have 7 slots but presumed some must be for inversions. It's made me really please we can now say the game has all 14 inversions so finally rules out the inversions as secret elements theory.
 
User avatar
bealyboy
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 24
Joined: November 2012

Re: Re: The Smiler Construction Part 2

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:23 am

andzdrew wrote:
Ripsaw Raver wrote:
warrenashcroft wrote:
andzdrew wrote:
When "buying" the loop upgrades in the game it gives u a short description of the inversion, the inverted drop says something to the point of "why not do the 1st drop upside down"


Game Upgrades:

Indoor Heartline
The darkest inversion of all

Inverted Drop
Why not do the first drop upside down?

Double Butterfly
Two massive Butterfly loops for your pleasure

Batwing x2
Because one Bat Wing is never enough

Camelback to Inline
Who doesn't love camels?!

Twisted Drop
Fall from the sky while flipping upside down

Pretzel + Dive Loops
Terrifyingly delightful

Cobra Roll
Because everyone likes Cobras

HeartLine Spin
Spin your heart and welcome to joy

Last Twist
Go on one last inversion before the end

The Giggler
Infectious, intoxicating laughing gas

The Hypnotiser
Has the power to disorientate, mesmerise and disrupt your self-awareness

The Flasher
A giant flashing device, blinding you as you hurtle underneath the leg

The Tickler
Aims to tickle you until you can't resist smiling

The Inoculator
A jab of happiness as you pass by stage one of the marmalisation process


Is there an update which i am unaware of, how did you get the descriptions for the other inversions?


The double butterfly and the heartline spin aren't in my game! These were the missing 2 inversions, so on your game how many slots are secret? I have 7 slots but presumed some must be for inversions. It's made me really please we can now say the game has all 14 inversions so finally rules out the inversions as secret elements theory.

Yeah neither
SMILE.ALWAYS
 
warrenashcroft
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 0
Joined: February 2013

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:10 am

These were taken from the game, but I'm only saying what we all already know ;)
 
Andzdrew
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 9
Joined: December 2012
Location: Leicester, UK
Contact:

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:05 am

I know that we already know, but my game and several others are reporting the same, doesn't have the butterfly loops or heartline roll, they simply aren't there in the loops expansion. Now that you've confirmed that they are there for a select few, it's obvious none of the secret items are just another inversion
 
warrenashcroft
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 0
Joined: February 2013

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:10 am

andzdrew wrote:
I know that we already know, but my game and several others are reporting the same, doesn't have the butterfly loops or heartline roll, they simply aren't there in the loops expansion. Now that you've confirmed that they are there for a select few, it's obvious none of the secret items are just another inversion


I didn't say that - these are all upgrades which exist in the game, but are not yet necessarily available for the public to activate/upgrade.
 
Andzdrew
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 9
Joined: December 2012
Location: Leicester, UK
Contact:

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:18 am

Are you confirming that they are coded into the game even though they dont appear available in the game? Is there anything else coded into the game like this, ie secret items, or do you think there will be an update to make them available?
 
warrenashcroft
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 0
Joined: February 2013

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:42 am

andzdrew wrote:
Are you confirming that they are coded into the game even though they dont appear available in the game? Is there anything else coded into the game like this, ie secret items, or do you think there will be an update to make them available?


There is more to the game than meets the eye shall we say, but I'm waiting for the next update for some things which are missing.
 
Andzdrew
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 9
Joined: December 2012
Location: Leicester, UK
Contact:

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 pm

I'm still intrigued with the barcode that is on the walls of the smiler bedroom, it's the same barcode that was on the smiler bus... I've searched Google for the EAN but came up with a blank... It can't just be a random barcode because barcodes don't have anything to do withthe smiler theme and yet iit's painted all over the walls and ceiling in the bedroom... Does anyone know of it's scan able or anything at all?
 
User avatar
truckaddict
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 106
Joined: November 2012
Location: Universe

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Look what I just found, this is completely false AT source http://www.the-smiler.com/competition-terms/

6. You are allocated one ‘free’ spin a day. Unused spins are carried over to the next day.
Image

Bi and proud
 
User avatar
Ripsaw Raver
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 749
Joined: July 2007
Location: Beeston ,Nottingham
Contact:

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:21 pm

ok herers my prediction for the 7 hidden elements. first of all i think that 5 will be stage 3 marmalisation , simply because the inoculator ingame ATM has only 2 syringes.
(Theses elements may make up the Disorientator on the indoor section.
1-Inoculator Stage3
2-Flasher-Stage3
3-Giggler Stage3
4-Tickler Stage3
5-Hypnotiser Stage3
6-DiveLoops
7-Roll coming out of CobraRoll
CHECK OUT MY FLICKR PHOTOSTREAM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djthorpeimages/

Why is Nemesis Inferno really Inferior
MitchHawker Steel CoasterPoll 2012
Nemesis at #12
Nemesis Inferno at#123
 
User avatar
Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Posts: 3272
Joined: March 2012
Location: Hastings

Re: The Smiler- Mobile Game Application

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:58 pm

[quote="Ripsaw Raver"]
ok herers my prediction for the 7 hidden elements. first of all i think that 5 will be stage 3 marmalisation , simply because the inoculator ingame ATM has only 2 syringes.
(Theses elements may make up the Disorientator on the indoor section.
1-Inoculator Stage3
2-Flasher-Stage3
3-Giggler Stage3
4-Tickler Stage3
5-Hypnotiser Stage3
6-DiveLoops
7-Roll coming out of
[quote]
If this is the big world first I will be upset
Last edited by Owen on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests