UK theme parks from another point of view!

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

End of Season Review 2017

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:41 pm

"Oh Help, Oh No, Its a Gruffalo!" 2017 saw the infamous Bubbleworks become The Gruffalo River Ride Adventure, as well as the closure of Peeking Heights. 

Did you visit the resort this year? Did you discover the Gruffalo? Did you brave the Creepy Caves Unearthed? Than tell us all about your wild adventure!
Parks, Scares and Glitter on Facebook

Justin
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Re: End of Season Review 2017

Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:35 pm

I've visited Chessington twice this year and have grown to love this park more and more.
The Gruffalo is a welcomed addition and not one to be feared, the park is neat and tidy, staff friendly and investment for the future clear. Hopefully, this is a step in the right direction to return the park to its formal glory!

JC13
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:18 pm

I only visited the park once this year, and I probably won’t come back next year.

I think the park is just too busy, because we fit it in with Thorpe Park in April, and we only got on 3 rides the whole day: Vampire (Which broke down), Dragons Fury and Rattlesnake. I get I’m not the target audience, but I believe they need to sort capacity out to shorten queues. The park looks nice, but it’s just always too busy for me
Complete credit goes to the BubbleBoi

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:15 pm

I did CWOA more this year than any other year and each time i visit i find something else i adore about this park. I'm slowly becoming a Chessie lover and i'm not ashamed to admit it. Gruffalo is just lovely and the Adventure Tree is so pretty. I love that they have made it wheelchair friendly too so it allows everyone to enjoy it. I also went on Peeking heights for the first and last time this year too. It really did provide some amazing views of the park and from up high I fell a bit more in love wit the park. I am really excited for Land of the Tigers and Tiger Rock. 
Parks, Scares and Glitter on Facebook