Chessington have revealed details of their February Half Term event Animal Adventure. The event runs 10th to 18th February.
Perfect for all ages, our roarsome Animal Adventures February half term event is packed full of fun and adventure for the whole family.
You'll get to enjoy a once in a lifetime experience with How to be a Zoo Keeper LIVE! — an interactive show where you’ll learn what it takes to become a zookeeper and meet some of our animals along the way!
Come face to face with tigers and gorillas, and our King of the Jungle Kamal as you venture through Trail of the Kings.
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Go underwater with sharks and stingrays in the SEA LIFE centre and don’t forget to visit the Wanyama Village & Reserve, where Grevy's zebra and the rare Scimitar Horned oryx roam freely before your very eyes!
A whole host of animal presentations and daily meet and greets are also on offer, allowing you and your family to get up close and personal to an array of exotic creatures, from snakes and meerkats, to spiders and binturongs.
Also enjoy a selection of your favourite rides:
• Join Mouse on The Gruffalo River Ride Adventure, a magical riverboat journey through the deep dark wood.
• Board the Scorpion Express and speed through gold mine ruins.
• Ride the wild Adventure Tree Carousel.
• Get behind the wheel on Tiny Truckers.
• Watch out for the mischievous Goblins at Hocus Pocus Hall.
• Let your little monkeys loose on our AMAZU Treetop Adventure.[/font]