Share your thought's on one of the UK's leading family parks here.

Pop Badges

TT Member
User

Max

Pop Badges

by Max » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:31 pm

Hey guys,
Got my own pop badge collection going now, if anyone wishes to share any thoughts or opinions on them, or even your own collections please do so!

(couldn't find similar topic but please delete if one already exists)
Formerly known as NemesisNosh
2016 Ride Count: 888
Forum Leader
User

Dom

Re: Pop Badges

by Dom » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:05 pm

I have nothing against people who collect these but i personally don't like them. I find that they are too big and prefer the smaller pin badges. There is someone (VIP pass holder) who has a massive collection of these pop badges, so they must popular. Good luck with expanding your collection.
TT Member
User

jon18uk

by jon18uk » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:45 pm

Dom wrote:I have nothing against people who collect these but i personally don't like them. I find that they are too big and prefer the smaller pin badges. There is someone (VIP pass holder) who has a massive collection of these pop badges, so they must popular. Good luck with expanding your collection.

I guess the reason they are so big is to make them safe for children. No sharp points and nothing small enough to swallow :-)
TT Member
User

Morgan

by Morgan » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:06 pm

My Scorpion Express badge:
Available from fresh fish and chips

TT Member
User

BenBowser

by BenBowser » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Wait. Fish & Chips was actually open?!
TT Member
User

Morgan

by Morgan » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Yup, on Tuesday
TT Member
User

definedancing

by definedancing » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:04 pm

I got a Kobra one from the Pizza and Pasta, and a Sealife one as well from the Sealife shop. I gave them both to a guest though, perhaps a bit Unfortunatky.
I personally find them too big and clunky, but they're nice for the kids and they look cute :)
TT Member
User

alicheesy

by alicheesy » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:06 pm

I got my Zufari one stuck on my pyjamas this morning and I couldn't get it off :lol No arm strength win.
Thank you to Owen for the most fabulous signature to ever exist ever
TT Member
User

CorkyForever

by CorkyForever » Thu May 28, 2015 9:10 pm

Has anyone tried to swap them with the staff? I read that you are able to do that apparently.
Most Recent Visit
TT Member
User

DavidRock

by DavidRock » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:01 pm

CorkyForever wrote:Has anyone tried to swap them with the staff? I read that you are able to do that apparently.

You sure can swap them with staff. We collect Pin Badges and was gutted when we got told they don't do any so come 2pm we started on Pop Badges and within 3 hours we managed to get at least 20.

Also staff at Thorpe Park do swap Pop Badges and I managed to bag me an Alton Towers AIR pop badge from a staff member at Stealth woohoo