UK theme parks from another point of view!

abigsmurf
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Logger's Leap

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:44 pm

That's some extremely specific wording there, suspiciously so.  Fingers crossed for a Tiger Rock makeover...

If it is gone for good they absolutely need to replace it with a good family ride. 

Swarm Chris
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:02 pm

So the Twitter language for Logger's Leap has gone back to being under redevelopment, with a hope that it will "splash back" soon. The person asking the question about Loggers status did query their previous messages that it was no longer an attraction and got the second reply.

So good new for Logger's? Or bad news for a potential roller coaster in the area? 

Although given the state of the site, seemingly leaving it to rot is a strange way of redeveloping it back into a usable state.

Source: Thorpe Park Twitter 1 and Twitter 2.

Qzzb_UK
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Surely it just means someone else is answering the Twitter with a copy and paste??

Swarm Chris
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Qzzb_UK wrote:
Surely it just means someone else is answering the Twitter with a copy and paste??

I'd expect that statements about Logger's have been copy/paste jobs for a fair while, to ensure the same message is given regardless of who is managing the account that day. Assuming someone hasn't got old information, as this is pretty much the reply they gave over a year ago to people asking, then this is a turn around of the previous message that was given several times a few months ago stating that Logger's was no longer a ride.  

Qzzb_UK
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:11 pm

I have never known thorpes media team to be that consistent at the best of times. So anything on there I wouldn’t pay too much notice to about upcoming stuff.