LIVING NIGHTMARE EXTREME
MAY HALF TERM
Battle your way through an onslaught of ferocious Walkers in our most intense and terrifying The Walking Dead experience to date.
SELECT WEEKENDS IN MAY AND JUNE
Grab your map and brace yourselves as you join the campaign to rid the Island of its zombie infestation and protect the Safe Zone at all costs.
Execute your assignment, annihilate the dead and receive an exclusive Apocalypse Weekends pin badge, PLUS a free ticket to return to the park!
EVERY THURSDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY IN SUMMER
Bask in the holiday heat with us every Thursday, Friday and Saturday of summer for a series of vibrant events, including live music, beach parties and riding into the sunset!
SIX WEEKS OF SUMMER
A hoard of zombies has invaded the woodland on the outskirts of THORPE PARK Resort – and we need your help to hunt them down before we have an epidemic on our hands! Grab your weapons and join the cause as you head into the woods in this extreme battle for survival.
Bert2theSpark wrote:Apperently the intial teaser for YotWD had binary code on it and at the bottom had the numbers '053018' which could be hinting at a 5th of March announcement for the headline attraction, The X retheme.
The “Headliner to be Announced” is presumably the retheme of X, which I expect will be confirmed on 5th March as the “#WheresChloe?” video contained "Safe Zone, X, 05/03/2018, 09:00" as a hidden message.
Theme Park Vlogger, Jack Silkstone, has posted a cryptic message from 'Dylan' on Twitter advising readers to meet in the safe zone.
What does this mean for the 'Island Like No Other'?
#walkingdead #thorpepark #resort #themepark #merlin #surrey #family #fun #ride #rollercoaster #games #thrill #dayout #southparks
Once again we have some very strange things happening around the resort with the appearance of some mysterious graffiti on a road sign nearby. Captured initially on Instagram and then shared on Twitter, we need your help to get to the bottom of what’s going on.
There are a few questions that we would like answered:
- Who is the mysterious Dylan?
- Where is the Safe Zone?
- Where is Dylan now?
We may have underestimated the extent of the infestation on the Island and the crusade against the dead could be about to step up a gear. If you have ANY information then please come forward and let us know.
Stay alert, survival is paramount!
Official THORPE PARK Resort Blogger
saw-x-smile wrote:The voicemail is what throws me off, why would you be able to leave a message? That doesn't make any sense to me...
- For one-time-only, join us in the marquee throughout the day for eXpo:\2018 – a celebration of the iconic X coaster! This unique event is exclusive to Annual Passholders and is the perfect chance to bid farewell to the coaster in its current form, as well as getting a sneak peek of what’s to come in 2018.
- Check out guest speakers, including Lead Creative John Burton, take advantage of rare photo opportunities and bask in the nostalgia of this awesome attraction. PLUS don’t forget to grab your limited edition pop badge to mark the occasion, available on a first come first served basis!
- For our VIP Passholders, you’ll be able to enjoy full access to our Fastrack queuelines as well as entry to our exclusive chill out lounge, located in the marquee.
- Please note that Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise Of The Demon will be available from 12pm and that Rush, The Walking Dead: The Ride, Quantum and Rocky Express will not be operating on this date. All rides and attractions are subject to availability.
- No Fastrack units will be available on the day however VIP Passholders will be able to access Fastrack queues.
DeadJack5 wrote:Does anyone know what dates will be a part of the "select weekends" for the Apocalypse weekends?
Dan wrote:DeadJack5 wrote:Does anyone know what dates will be a part of the "select weekends" for the Apocalypse weekends?
All the app says is that they will be on select weekends in May and June. Hopefully when the park opens we’ll get more information around specific dates.