UK theme parks from another point of view!

timmy1372
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Thorpe Park Resort - Quick Questions

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:25 pm

Cheers dude, I contacted the Thorpe twitter team this morning but no reply, I've also seen another version of the original email saying its on the Friday the 20th which is confusing! Let's hope it's still on then!

saw-x-smile
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Swarm Chris wrote:
timmy1372 wrote:
There was mention of a annual pass event on the Saturday the 21st of July because they had to cancel the annual pass preview day in March, any ideas if its still on?

Checked with the Merlin Annual Pass Twitter team, and they've said that details for this event are still to be released. Although, they didn't initially know of the event...

So, assuming Thorpe didn't forget about it and are now rushing to get something sorted, it should still be on. But if you're booking hotels specifically for this event, I would suggest trying to a get a more concrete confirmation from them first. :) 

What happens on passholder days?

Dan
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:31 pm

saw-x-smile wrote:
What happens on passholder days?

They're generally held prior to the start of the season as a perk for passholders but also as a way for the parks to practice for the upcoming season.

The Thorpe Park MAP preview day was cancelled due to the snow so Thorpe scheduled a couple (?) of extra events for passholders during the season to make up for it.
Credit to the BubbleBoi