UK theme parks from another point of view!

Ryan.B
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Thorpe Park Resort - Quick Questions

Thu May 21, 2015 8:57 pm

Basically like the Alton Towers quick questions topic, but for Thorpe Park!

Ask any quick questions about thorpe park in this topic, but please try and answer the questions instead of turning it into a discussion over one question, like the general discussion topic

Feel free to ask any questions, I have one

EDIT: What days are summer nights on and how many are there (weeks of it)?
Credit to NemesisRider for the absolutely AMAZING signature!
My Facebook theme park media page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-T ... 6462963458
My Website http://globalthemeparkmedia.boards.net

COASTERGENICS
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Thorpe Park Quick Questions

Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:09 pm

HI,

This has just been posted on the Thorpe Park Resort website stating the dates and times...

"Soak up the summer vibes and enjoy exclusive after-hours coaster action at THORPE PARK Resort’s Summer Nights.

On Friday and Saturday nights over the summer, enjoy minimal queues on our top rollercoasters, and chill out with a relaxed party vibe across the Resort.

Plus:

• Selected other rides available
• Live music from breakthrough artists daily
• Party vibes and games on the beach

Dates: 11 July - 29 August

Friday and Saturday nights, 4pm - 10pm

Tickets on sale now!"

hope this helped!
Coastergenics
full credit for signature to NemesisRider!

Stan.H
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:06 pm

I don't like the sound of that....
I LOVE :love: the sound of that!!

Any age limits...

COASTERGENICS
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:29 pm

no age limits! its a family friendly experience! (mostly)
full credit for signature to NemesisRider!

AndreJD
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:57 pm

I'm thinking of buying the standard Thorpe Park annual pass. I reckon that whilst I might make one AT trip it wouldn't justify the extra spend of the MAP. My question is, with regards to the summer nights and fright nights and all that stuff, how does one go about purchasing those tickets if you don't have a premium pass, and how much do they cost?

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:19 pm

If you have either a MAP or a TP pass, details on how to buy tickets will be released soon (Hopefully). If you don't have either of those, early bird tickets are available now.

https://www.thorpepark.com/island-beats ... ht-nights/
Parks, Scares and Glitter on Facebook

Ryan.B
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Are summer nights tickets still avalible any dates? If there is can anyone link me to it as every time I go on the website it links to 10th July and says event ended, because it's past 10th July. Can anyone find the next few dates? For premium annual passes.
My Facebook theme park media page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-T ... 6462963458

TheBeast
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:10 pm

I haven't seen anything on Thorpes instagram page, usually they try to big up the events week by week but not seen anything this week... is it definitely still going?
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!

JaykeAT
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

I was there on Friday, so it's definitely still on, I think this coming weekend is the last one :O

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:13 pm

JaykeAT wrote:
I was there on Friday, so it's definitely still on, I think this coming weekend is the last one :O

This coming Saturday (29th) will be the final Island Beats concert with Union J being the final act.

Legoluce
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:57 pm

Hi all,

How do fastracks bought in advance work please? I've only purchased in the park before and had the set times, but if you purchase in advance how do you know what times you have, does it tell you?

We're going on Sunday but some people are travelling down in the morning so we aren't sure what time we'll get to the park, worried if we purchase in advance that we won't be there when the first slot begins. Also worried they will sell out if we don't buy ahead.

Any advice please?

Thanks in advance!

SkuM001
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Legoluce wrote:
Hi all,

How do fastracks bought in advance work please? I've only purchased in the park before and had the set times, but if you purchase in advance how do you know what times you have, does it tell you?

We're going on Sunday but some people are travelling down in the morning so we aren't sure what time we'll get to the park, worried if we purchase in advance that we won't be there when the first slot begins. Also worried they will sell out if we don't buy ahead.

Any advice please?

Thanks in advance!

Even on busy days, the park has been very quiet this year, and fastrack probably isn't necessary. If you have the money to burn then go ahead, it will save you some time, but I would probably leave it until the day and see how things turn out.

Ryan.B
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:43 pm

SkuM001 wrote:
Legoluce wrote:
Hi all,

Any advice please?

Thanks in advance!

Even on busy days, the park has been very quiet this year, and fastrack probably isn't necessary. If you have the money to burn then go ahead, it will save you some time, but I would probably leave it until the day and see how things turn out.

What? Thorpes been really quite busy, you might of been thinking of Alton ;)

Stan.H
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:56 pm

SkuM001 wrote:
Legoluce wrote:
Hi all,

Any advice please?

Thanks in advance!

I disagree, Thorpe Park has been VERY BUSY this year, on most Saturdays queues average between 45 mins up to 90 mins, and can exceed 120 mins on some rides (SAW, Storm Surge and Colossos).

SkuM001
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Oops sorry I was using the unread topic page and didn't read the thread name. Ignore me.

Legoluce
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:20 am

Thanks for the comments so far, I think we will get the Fastrack. Does anyone know when you get the time slots, is it when you collect the tickets on the day and therefore based on when you arrive at the park?

Tom170499
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:15 am

Does anyone know if Digipass is available at Thorpe?

Dan
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:03 am

Tom170499 wrote:

I don’t believe Thorpe themselves offer a digipass, but the MAP digipass (which covers the 4 Merlin UK theme parks) can be used.
Credit to the BubbleBoi

Tom170499
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:47 am

Thanks for the response Dan :)

DeadJack5
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:39 pm

Tom170499 wrote:

The Digipass was available last June when I visited, me and friends used it. Unsure if it is available this season or not. Hope this helps
I'm the boy with the bubbles