UK theme parks from another point of view!

ThemeCrafter264
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Project 2020

Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 pm

I do believe the rumour and as much as I love airtime, it feels like a missed opportunity to add the UK's first RMC.

Justin
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:03 pm

Bert2theSpark wrote:
To believe or not believe, That is the question.

Personally, A hyper wouldn't fit the size of Thorpe. (Yes I know what I said earlier in the thread) So I don't believe this.

It would fit with the teaser we saw last year!

I don't believe we'll see it located behind The Swarm personally.

I know it is late in the day, but after the massive success of Wicker Man, I was hoping for another woodie! :D

theparklifekid
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 pm

If it is a Hyper, I could personally see it fitting it in where Loggers is now and have it travel behind Inferno and turn around by Rumba Rapids. That or have it do something Gatekeeper/Fury 325 style and make it travel around the dome and bridge.

I'd personally be very happy with either to be honest! I just don't want a dark theme, have it be a loose bright theme around the future and have it in a modern building with the idea of it being taken to the limit and having an epic time, in fact its probably gonna be the tallest and fastest coaster in the UK, so just call it 'Limit'.
A TowersTimes Middle East Reporter!

Ryan.B
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Whatever it is, I'd hope it focuses on airtime over inversions as much as I love wickerman, it's a twister layout, with 2/3 pops. Maybe a hyper RMC :lol
Credit to NemesisRider for the absolutely AMAZING signature!
My Facebook theme park media page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-T ... 6462963458
My Website http://globalthemeparkmedia.boards.net

The Nemesis Fox
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:17 pm

TBH I wouldn’t mind either a Hyper, Dive, LSM, RMC or large GCI. However it’s good if we’re getting a hyper in just 2 years, finally a lengthy good coaster that can compete with those in America. As long as their next coaster is Golden Ticket Award standard, I’ll be happy.
Icon Dare To Ride