Love Legoland? Discuss here.

TT Member
User

NeilHD

Re: Legoland on Watchdog

by NeilHD » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:15 am

I went to Legoland yesteday and there were far fewer wasps than I saw at AT a few weeks ago.
TT Member
User

Spike

by Spike » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Yes the acting was bad and it was slightly over exaggerated. But to be honest I agree totally with Watchdog. There is a rediculous amount of wasps there and they're covering every food stand. Clearly not enough has been done and whilst Alton gets this probably it's know where near the scale of Lego Land's.
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! >:O
*Honest Cint!*

User

Crofty

by Crofty » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:29 pm

"Craig" wrote:
That's the thing with Watchdog though, they always take a VERY exaggerated view over things, something which others have already pointed out. I cringe when they cover mobile stories as it's the industry I work in - it almost gets me angry listening to some of the crap they spout!

I Agree, Watchdog is a joke nowadays in my opinion, you can normally guess what the gripe will be and its never normally anything spectacular. In the old series people used to be dealt with properly, now they are just ridiculed by a clueless Anne.

When I saw Legoland mentioned I expected it would be a moan about the Queues or even the smoking areas or food prices. While wasps may be a pain in the backside, it certainly wouldn't be something I'd write to watchdog about or expect them to investigate. The reporter was well over the top and the edit was bad too. They found 2 nests but only showed the one twice for example. Maybe we should report Watchdog to Watchdog. :D
Previous