UK theme parks from another point of view!

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin
Topic Author

New, exclusive 4D Lego Movie to be introduced at Legoland

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Merlin Entertainments have announced that a mini-sequel to The Lego Movie will be introduced at all their Lego branded attractions worldwide - including Legoland Windsor and Legoland Discovery Centre.

The film is due to include all the main characters from the movie, and a range of 4D effects. There's no set date for the introduction of the new film, however it has been confirmed it will be introduced later this year. SouthParks has all the details so far on the news page

Looks like this could be a good addition for Legoland and will certainly draw people in. It's certainly worth keeping an eye out for the opening date for it.

Morgan
TT Member
TT Member

Re: New, exclusive 4D Lego Movie to be introduced at Legolan

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Gives me another reason to visit!
It is a great film but I do hate spin-offs, so shall see how this does.

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Considering how huge The Lego Movie was, it was only a matter of time until Merlin added it to Legoland. I think its a great move and will certainly be a good thing for 2015.
Even the good can fall from grace

lewis97
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:07 pm

This looks to be the trailer for the new 4D Lego Movie.

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin
Topic Author

Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:03 pm

lewis97 wrote:
This looks to be the trailer for the new 4D Lego Movie.

That is indeed the trailer for The Lego Movie 4D A New Adventure. It has also been confirmed that the new movie will make its debut at Legoland Windsor on 11th March 2016.

Ayliffe
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:28 pm

In another bit of sorta-related-but-not-really-news, it seems that there's gonna be more than one new 4D movie this year...

To be honest I kinda expected this, seeing as Nexo Knights is Lego's "big bang" (AKA: majorly advertised to a stupid degree) theme for the year, with a TV show and mobile app game to boot. I remember they did this with Chima too, although the results were a bit more... disastrous if I recall correctly (Tribal Furries at War is never a good idea for anything tbh :P ).

So yeah, this is gonna be a thing at some point. Is this a record for the most 4D films introduced in a single season? I remember when it was just Lego Racers 4D showing for several years on end... :P