Advertise your own website in here. All posts must conform to the posted guidelines or will be deleted.
TT Member
User

Jared

Re: Chessington Buzz!

by Jared » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:37 pm

We will be launching the new website at 7pm tonight. We had to take the old site down to prepare the server and cache for the new website! Here's a sneaky peak!

TT Member
User

Jared

by Jared » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:02 pm

We're now up and running! Check it out!

http://www.chessingtonbuzz.co.uk/

TT Member
User

BenBowser

by BenBowser » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:15 pm

It's damn good!
TT Member
User

lf2001

by lf2001 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:18 am

Yes it's excellent, you've done a great job! :)

TT Member
User

LDN1

by LDN1 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:53 pm

I have to concur with everybody else, it's a fantastic site! Lovely design and layout on the main site with lots of great info, and a forum which will grow over time. You did a great job!
TT Member
User

haydn!

by haydn! » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Really great, fun site. Really like it and always worthy of a visit every now and then.

That said, it seems the image galleries in the news section aren't working at the moment? And one small bug-bear, when looking at images on a ride or area page, because they open in a new page, when you click back the tabs have reset meaning more clicks :P Might be worth looking at a lightbox or something? :)
TT Member
User

Jared

by Jared » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:10 pm

haydn! wrote:Really great, fun site. Really like it and always worthy of a visit every now and then.

That said, it seems the image galleries in the news section aren't working at the moment? And one small bug-bear, when looking at images on a ride or area page, because they open in a new page, when you click back the tabs have reset meaning more clicks :P Might be worth looking at a lightbox or something? :)

I'm glad you mentioned that, as we do actually have a lightbox. It would appear that it's not working, so I'll get that rectified as soon as I can. :)

As for the gallerirs on the news section. That's a work in progress. It runs on a php script that I've got a bug in, so I'm working on that. That might also be the reason why the lightbox is gone now that I think about it!

Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciate it! :)
TT Member
User

lf2001

by lf2001 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Where's the history section? I can't see it anywhere.
TT Member
User

Jared

by Jared » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:39 pm

lf2001 wrote:Where's the history section? I can't see it anywhere.

The History Section isn't finished as yet and will launch as a whole when we're ready to reveal it!
TT Member
User

haydn!

by haydn! » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Jared wrote:
haydn! wrote:Really great, fun site. Really like it and always worthy of a visit every now and then.

I'm glad you mentioned that, as we do actually have a lightbox. It would appear that it's not working, so I'll get that rectified as soon as I can. :)

As for the gallerirs on the news section. That's a work in progress. It runs on a php script that I've got a bug in, so I'm working on that. That might also be the reason why the lightbox is gone now that I think about it!

Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciate it! :)

Wicked :)
TT Member
User

Morgan

by Morgan » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:17 pm

It's a nice site!
I look forward to seeing it grow.
;)
TT Member
User

Adam.W

by Adam.W » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:24 pm

The website is still up :) Looks brilliant :)
TT Member
User

Jared

by Jared » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:22 pm

sum1mad wrote:The website is still up :) Looks brilliant :)

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you like it!
Previous