UK theme parks from another point of view!

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Re: EnergyLandia

Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Energylandia just will not stop! Now the park have announced / put permission in for 3 new major coasters before 2020!

Mine Train
First is a mine Train attraction featuring a maximum of 3 lifts, a maximum height of 15m and a track length at a of approximately 1200m.

Inverted Multi-Launch Coaster
This attraction will have a track length of around 1000M, a height of 35M, 5 inversions and a top speed of around 60MPH!

Then finally the big one...

RMC I-Box
The park are also looking to add a beast of an RMC. Standing at a maximum of 60 meters (making it another ‘hyper RMC’ after Steel Vengeance) and featuring 3 inversions this thing will be awesome! A top speed of around 70mph is also expected with the track being around 1300m long!

Not only this, but the park have also filed for funding to build a “innovative Tilt Coaster”!

This park is seriously getting some insane attractions now, and I cannot wait to see what’s next...

Danny
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:57 pm

These expansions certainly sound exciting! Have they given any rough dates other than 2020? If that's the case we could see two per year :D

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:28 pm

All expansions are anticipated between now and 2020 other then the tilt coaster which is yet to be approved! :)