The Resort have also announced the next wave of refurbishments for their major attractions:
- Phantom Manor - January - at least September 2018
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant - January-March 2018
- Casey Jr. – le Petit Train du Cirque - January-March 2018
- Mad Hatter's Teacups - April-June 2018
- Crush's Coaster - April-June 2018
Cinémagique is also set to remain closed until at least September 2018 with rumours it is being replaced by a Marvel based experience.
The closure which will have the biggest impact will be Crush's Coaster. During my trip it always had at least a 60-80 minute queue, sometimes more (partly due to its low capacity). I think the other rides in Studios are really going to feel the impact of Crush's closure, with the already busy queues being made even longer, especially over the busy Easter period.