Set to be one of the most exciting developments in British theme park history, discuss all aspects of this upcoming project here.
TT Member
User

theparklifekid

Re: London Paramount - General Discussion

by theparklifekid » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:17 am

The park will partially be indoors.

"London Paramount says it will feature attractions conducive to parents, children, and thrill-seekers. The "heart" of the resort will be an indoor, covered and open-air experience that will host a couple of exhibitions and music events. Every day, during afternoons, there will be a "Paramount and Friends Carnival," where costumed people and themed rides take place."

Tickets are also supposed to cost £57 once opened

Source
A TowersTimes Middle East Reporter!
TT Member
User

Bert2theSpark

by Bert2theSpark » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Well it seems Nick Varney isn't happy with the competition...
http://riderater.co.uk/6466/london-para ... mment-7726
TT Member
User

Robert W

by Robert W » Mon May 15, 2017 11:44 pm

I hope this is a case of "build it and they will come" as I would be worried from previous European projects of this kind. The hardship doesn't end as soon as the construction ends as I'm sure a certain Disney resort near Paris will testify... I just hope the developers of London Paramount will take lessons from this. They need to plan well into the future beyond the opening of the resort. Hopefully the people of the UK will welcome the resort with a more open mind in comparison to the French when Disneyland opened in where many viewed it as an invasion of Americanism and one figure even going as far to describe it as a "cultural Chernobyl". I hope the UK can embrace this new (for the UK) type of theme park without forgetting somewhere like Alton.

I'll still be on TeamTowers! :D
Previous