UK theme parks from another point of view!

Chris
Team Admin
Team Admin

Themed Lands

Tue May 05, 2015 9:38 pm

The above concept art looks pretty incredible, and if the real thing can be as detailed, then we'll have a park which will surpass every other in the country in terms of immersiveness and quality.

What do you think? A Disney rival?

Morgan
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Themed Lands

Tue May 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Too ambitious looking at what happened to the others...

Am I the only one who doesn't want PP to come?

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Tue May 05, 2015 11:21 pm

Sometimes its good to dream big. If the concept images are going to be anything like the actual outcome, then all i can say is, it's about time the UK gets something as stunning like this. I personally would be ecstatic if the rapids actually turned out like the concept image. That would be amazing.

Danny
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Wed May 06, 2015 8:50 am

I think we can safely say that these concepts are of Disney's quality and above. If we get something that looks like those, I think Disney will be kicking themselves that they chose Paris over London :)

stealthsmiler
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 06, 2015 10:12 pm

I am extremely excited about this. Its about time the UK got an american style theme park in terms of the size of the resort, the rides and the large investments. This will be a holiday of its own away from London, if the plans are carried out. The theming is absoulety amazing and I love the Camelot looking castle. I really hope they go all out and make every detail could, such as staff being dressed up in appropriate costumes. This would bring true escapism and realy feel like your stepping into another world. I just wish Alton Towers could apply theming like this

Stan.H
TT Member
TT Member

Mon May 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Looks like Disney, Universal and Europa park have some rivals coming their way... They should be worried, very worried! :D
Creds to NemesisRider!

Scarefest 2018 Hype Kicking in... all because of Rita Fan

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Mon May 11, 2015 7:43 pm

According to ThemeParks-UK, there Potentially could be 7 themed lands at Paramount Park . These are apparently Adventure Isle, Land of Legends, Cartoon Circus, Starfleet Command, Action Square, Port Paramount and Entertainment City.

Stan.H
TT Member
TT Member

Tue May 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Dom wrote:
According to ThemeParks-UK, there Potentially could be 7 themed lands at Paramount Park . These are apparently Adventure Isle, Land of Legends, Cartoon Circus, Starfleet Command, Action Square, Port Paramount and Entertainment City.

I've heard that as well on Theme-Park Worldwide The Show!!
Creds to NemesisRider!

Scarefest 2018 Hype Kicking in... all because of Rita Fan

sw7nutter
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 13, 2015 7:56 pm

All those lands were outlined in multiple planning documents a while back before they confirmed any outside IP's. I imagine some have now changed to accommodate the BBC IP's they have picked up.