UK theme parks from another point of view!

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Re: SeaWorld Orlando

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Ok, whilst this current discussion is related to the topic, it is probably best that it's taken to PM if you would like to continue it further as it it becoming more of a personal exchange with the requests for specific information. 

Alex
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Sorry Lakey I thought it was still relevant to the discussion, I will take it to PM instead.

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:27 pm

The Electric Ocean soundtrack is now available for purchase on iTunes and Google Play! :)

MakoMania
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:16 pm

CatCatCat on Inside Universal has created a rather impressive and accurate diagram of the layout of Infinity Falls and its surrounding area (that for some reason can't embed). It shows the huge scale of this ride, there will actually be 3 lift hills (two traditional and one vertical elevator) and large parts of the queue will be either shaded or completely indoors. As we already knew, the Terrace Garden and animal ambassador buildings will be remaining but will be refurbished.
Thanks to Nemesis Rider for the signature!

Infinity Falls; World's tallest river rapids opening summer 2018 at SeaWorld Orlando!
SeaWorld has rescued over 31,000 animals in need!

Chris
Team Admin
Team Admin

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:52 pm

MakoMania
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:30 pm

SeaWorld Orlando is currently caring for many animals that have had to be rescued or relocated due to Hurricane Irma. Five Bottlenose Dolphins arrived from Dolphin Connection prior to the storm, several Manatees have been rescued and the aviculture team continues to care for displaced and injured birds.
SeaWorld recently passed the milestone of 31,000 animal rescues!

Infinity Falls; World's tallest river rapids opening summer 2018 at SeaWorld Orlando!

Robert.W
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:00 am

This is the sort of thing that some animal rights activists don't think about. If there was no SeaWorld, then other rescue facilities would suffer even more pressure. I think it is great that SeaWorld has the facilitys to help animals after natural disasters like Hurricane Irma - it just shows what SeaWorld is really about.

MakoMania
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Ray Rush, coming to SeaWorld Orlando's Aquatica in 2018!

Aquatica has also recently been voted as Orlando's best waterpark by the Orlando Sentinel! Well deserved after the flop that was Volcano Bay.

Adz
Team Admin
Team Admin

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:06 pm

That looks lovely. I really liked Aquatica on the last two visits to Orlando and with that addition it possibly edges out Volcano Bay in terms of what slides the park has. 

They just need some sort of LSM Aquacoaster now and there will be no reason to tolerate Volcano Bay and the awful TapuTapu. 

Luce
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 pm

That does look cool and one of many reasons to go back to Florida at some point :)

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:16 am

It’s nice to see something new here! Whilst for me personally this had nothing on Volcano Bay it was still a good park, but this addition is definitely going to improve things. Hopefully it’ll bring back visitors from Volcano Bay as that’ll help with both parks, adding visitor numbers here and maybe stopping Volcano Bay from hitting capacity every day :lol

Danny
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:55 am

Looks like this will be a great addition, I thoroughly enjoyed something similar to this at Siam Park recently, so this would definitely persuade me to visit over some of the other Florida options :)