UK theme parks from another point of view!

AltonOperator
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Wicker Man General Discussion

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:42 pm

nicky.borrill wrote:
AltonOperator wrote:
We just happened to be given the back row then he tried to move us to the front and we said we kinda wanted the back and he was very cool about it he just said yeah that's absolutely fine and left it at that.

I just read about that on your review... It reminded me of the inbetweeners  :lol
To be fair, if it was important he only had to explain the reasoning and I’m guessing you’d have obliged...

oh absolutely. If he'd insisted we'd have moved without reason, but especially for this one
Thanks bubbles What a lad

Rustyo
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:40 am

Just got back from the fireworks and got to ride the Wicker Man in the dark. All I can say is wow. I only wish Towers could find a way to get more late night openings just so more people can experience it. New No.1 at Towers for me.

nicky.borrill
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:29 am

It’s brilliant at night, absoloutely amazing. Got our last ride of the season on it last night and I was batched with a TT and TS member some of you may know.

It was great meeting and talking to you, I tried to find you after I’d regrouped my family to have a chat but you’d dissappeared into the night. Hope you don’t mind me posting this here, pressume it was your last ride of the season too so feel free to take it. :)

ROYJESS
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:29 pm

nicky.borrill wrote:
It’s brilliant at night, absoloutely amazing. Got our last ride of the season on it last night and I was batched with a TT and TS member some of you may know.

It was great meeting and talking to you, I tried to find you after I’d regrouped my family to have a chat but you’d dissappeared into the night. Hope you don’t mind me posting this here, pressume it was your last ride of the season too so feel free to take it. :)

Yes that's me on the left, I hope you don't mind, I've downloaded a copy of the pic to my laptop.  It was great meeting you.  It was a great weekend, The fireworks were amazing. It was a great end to the season.

nicky.borrill
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:24 pm

ROYJESS wrote:
Yes that's me on the left, I hope you don't mind, I've downloaded a copy of the pic to my laptop.  It was great meeting you.  It was a great weekend, The fireworks were amazing. It was a great end to the season.

Don’t mind at all, I had hoped you’d like a copy when I put it up, last ride of the season and all.

The fireworks blew us away, highlights for us were the “Greatest Show” “Wickerman” “The Power” and of course the finale.

Operations yesterday were world class, we got on EVERYTHING except for Battle Galleons (our choice,) having arrived first thing. The park was extremely quiet until after 3pm. We got on Smiler and Oblivion twice. We got out of the firework area in around 10 minutes. We got out of the car park almost instantly.

ROYJESS
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:50 pm

nicky.borrill wrote:

Don’t mind at all, I had hoped you’d like a copy when I put it up, last ride of the season and all.

Thank you.