UK theme parks from another point of view!

Chris
Team Admin
Team Admin

SW8 - Your help needed!

Mon May 08, 2017 11:35 pm

We are looking for member contributions to create one of the best SW8 construction archives around.

SW8 will be rising quickly over the coming months and we're looking for contributions in covering the construction from our community.

Unfortunately, as much as we would love to visit the park every weekend to take photos, it's not always feasible.

If you are on park and can take some high quality photos that you would like featured on our website and social media channels, then please do email them to team@towerstimes.co.uk - full credit will be given.

We are looking for images that are unique to TT, so would be looking for photos that are not shared elsewhere. Of course you are always encouraged to share and discuss your construction photos in the SW8 threads, but we would like the opportunity to publicise your photos more widely.

Thank you all in advance. Can't wait to ride it!

OhShambhala
TT Member
TT Member

Re: SW8 - Your help needed!

Tue May 09, 2017 3:40 pm

While I only expect to be at the resort 2 or 3 more times this year, I will contribute as often as possible as I have a professional camera. :)
Airtime Machine, Shambhala!

tannwick
TT Member
TT Member

Re: SW8 - Your help needed!

Tue May 09, 2017 4:33 pm

I'll submit pics where I can, heading there on Saturday and a few mores times this year :)