Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Forum Leader
User

Dom

Re: 2015-2019: Possible Developments?

by Dom » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Count-Vonduel wrote:Do you think realistically it will get back to 2008-2014 standards in 2018 because I genuinely can't tell at this point!
As far as I'm concerned, if it doesn't get back to that standard by 2018 then (in my opinion) thinking it will improve is stupid but since I am very much disenfranchised on this issue, what is your genuine opinion on this?

I would have made a new topic but I doubt it needs one.

Simple answer, no, it won't ever be the same. The park will have changed over the years anyways, and so you can not compare 2018 to 2008. People are being too sentimental over the park and its sentimentality that will cause the park to not progress in a way that it needs to do. Its all well and good being sentimental about the rides, but if the business was to do that, people would get bored with the park. So whilst I appreciate the need and wanting for things to be like they were, they never will.

As for 2018, SW8 will be an awesome addition and i'm sure that what ever the park has planned for 2018 will be for the benefit of the park and I for one am very excited to see what the future holds for the park.
Previous