- Open SW8 as Europe's first launched wooden coaster, though still keeping it family friendly-ish, as a step up between Thirteen and the rest of the coasters
- Refurbished Kantanga Canyon to fit with the coaster - could be cursed if going with the Wickerman theme 2019 -
- Move spinball to CCL. Minor expansion of Cbeebies land2020 -
- Further expansion of Cbeebies land - new, highish capacity family coaster
- X-Sector refurbishment
- Blade moved to mutiny bay and a new thrilling flat in its place (don't know much about flats so not sure what'd be suitable)2021 -
- Replace Duel with a new family dark ride themed to a new area
- Reopen a refurbished nemesis sub-terra
- Close and demolish Rita
- Planning application for SW9 - Mack multi-launch utilising Thirteen's woods and themed to DF with tunnels and heavy landscaping to allow for significant drops and inversions2022 -
- Open SW9 2023 -
- Further expansion of family areas inc new CCL family flats and dark ride
- Waterpark and hotel area expansion with emphasis on non theme park activities to make it more of a mini centre parcs type experience 2024 -
- Nemesis and FV refurbishment for Nemmie's 30th - lots of promotion and teasing of SW10
- Replace enterprise with a more thrilling flat2025 -
- Removal of Air and landscaping of overflow car park
- Submit plans for SW10 - Intamin cross valley mega/hyper
with lots of floater air through the valley (track pained green of course..) and a twisty/overbank/ejector section around Air's site, themed to FV and nemmie, could maybe be another monster or a force for good fighting the monster..
Not too sure what I'd do after that, replacing Oblivion with a new generation dive coaster could be an option but probably not achievable cost/planning permission wise. Blivvy would definitely be next to go though to be replaced with a compact RMC T-Rex maybe.. although that may not work so close to Smiler.
I also liked what someone in the thread said earlier about creating a generally happier vibe around the park. I think random free fast tracks would work well, although it's Merlin so would never happen, and more in park experiences for those not into the rides.
Also, in keeping with true Merlin spirit, prices would most likely be in the triple figures by this point.