- Repoen The Smiler opening day 2016.
Repaint Enterprise to have Yellow/Black alternating cars so that it better matches the theme of The Smiler.
Re-do Oblivion's queue to be much shorter, with an extension queue available if needed.
Run Oblivion on fewer trains on quieter days to limit stacking.
Put a Flying Carpet (Quantum) on the old site of Submission.
Expand the area slightly and add a Skyride station - the Skyride would then run from TS to FV to CCL to XS to TS.
- Scrap plans to turn Air into Galactica and remove all ideas of VR.
Improve the Air tunnel via the use of lighting.
- Add more theming to the queues of Th13teen and Rita.
Paint Rita a murky green colour to fit in with the Dark Forest Theme.
Make the entrance from the Valley more noticeable.
Add a themed flat (maybe a Top Scan?) behind Th13teen.
- Add a Cross-Valley wooden coaster with entrance in Forbidden Valley. Great views of the ride from the Valley path and Skyride.
- Make Sonic Spinball a part of CBeebies Land with an appropriate theme.
- Add a family sit-down coaster (60ft tall, 1 inversion) along the path from KC to GW themed like the rest of the area.
Spruce up the KC/GW path with themed game stalls and shops.
Shorten the unnecessarily long queue for Congo River Rapids.
- Remove the guns on Duel and add more effects.
Rename Duel as it's not really a Duel any more.
Make Haunted Hollow more immersive (maybe even use a piece of scenery worth more than £2.50!)
Cloud Cuckoo Land
- Completely re-do Charlie, making it an exciting and modern dark ride for all the family.
Add water jets to Twirling Toadstool (to be used in summer only!), like those on Monkey Swinger at Chessington.
Upgrade the Ice Age film* and cinema to accomodate moving seats like those found at Thorpe Park.
- Theme The Flume to Pirates not Bathtubs!
Improve and publicise the Pirate show in the Courtyard.
- Make the Monorail trains and stations longer for better capacity.
Add signposts that direct people to the car park/theme park walk to encourage more walking and shorten Monorail queues.
Add a parade starting at Towers Street that loops around the lake.
Have live performances on Towers Street at the start and end of the day.
- Have Air, Nemesis, The Blade, Duel, RMT and new KC Coaster on ERT (instead of current setup).
Change opening hours: 10-6 weekdays, 10-7 weekends, 10-8 school holidays, 10-10 summer holidays.
Improve the park map.
Increase the number of roaming actors around the park.
Have TV adverts that show off the whole park, not just the latest addition.
*I am yet to experience the latest Ice Age show