UK theme parks from another point of view!

Robert.W
TT Member
TT Member

Re: What do you think should replace CCL?

Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:50 pm

I think I agree with what you said in the Dungeon topic, Justin. They could separate the CATCF building and Burger Kitchen into a separate theme area (possibly to be added as part of The Towers maybe). For the actual retheme of CCL... it's maybe possible that they will still do the Walliams World idea, but how much sense would it be to do all this for one year? I'm thinking they'll do the Dungeon and retheme of Burger Kitchen for 2019 and we'll get a retheme of the rest of CCL to something more light hearted like the Walliams theme for 2020.

Justin
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:54 am

If we were to take the Gangsta Granny idea, and it wasn't to use the Charlie building, then I could see it going in the old Ice Age building. It could be rethemed to a simulator type attraction, similar to that seen in Shrek in London!

The Nemesis Fox
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:15 pm

A yellow tent has popped up by Sub Terra so it looks like 2019 is going to be a big year.

Who knows this could also be a trick, both buildings could be used or none, we’ll have to wait.
Icon Dare To Ride

Coaster Chall
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Personally, I think that 2019 will introduce Walliams World. However I personally would prefer an original Fairytale Village style themed area rather than an IP. I havent got anything against IP's but Fairytale Village opens up more possibilities.

Twirling Toadstool could come back, Charlie can be revamped with projections and a little projected water show finale and other attractions such as Wobble World, the Theatre and Nickelodeon: Outta Control can be used for new attractions and maybe even reposition Frog Hopper into CBeebies Land so that they can use the theatre for a live show, Wobble World to become a permanent House Of Monsters with a tweaked storyline to fit the area, then the old Coaster Corner becomes a water coaster.

jackf1tz
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:09 pm

Frog Hopper could just go to where it used to be before Ice Age 4D closed, as I don't believe it would suit CBeebies all that well.

Coaster Chall
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:51 am

That's right in front of Nickelodeon: Outta Control though isn't it cause I really want that building being used again. I place it next to it and in front of another exterior