UK theme parks from another point of view!

Adz
Team Admin
Team Admin
Topic Author

Forum Username Changes

Wed May 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Hello everyone. We've recently reviewed our policy on forum username changes in an effort to make it easier and quicker for our members to obtain the username they're after.

Firstly some basics,

1. New forum usernames must conform to the registration agreement. They must not exceed 15 characters in length and may not contain offensive words or phrases.

2. You must be an active member of the community with at least 200 posts before requesting a forum username change.

We also recognise that a lot of desired usernames may have been registered by inactive members. We are willing to free up these names for use, but before you request a previously registered username please ensure both the following criteria are met.

1. The forum username you wish to claim has less than 3 posts.

2. The user has not logged in for at least 12 months.

We reserve the right to refuse any username request if we deem it inappropriate. In addition to any username changes we do grant, we request the user places a line in their signature for a 2 week period indicating their username has changed, for example; "Formerly XXXXX" - This will help other members identify you.

Username change requests can be processed by myself and our TTSP Forum Leaders (DannyG and Dom) - simply send any one of us a private message and providing the above criteria is met your username will be changed as soon as we are able to do so.

TTSP Forum Team

MakoMania
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Forum Username Changes

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Hi, sorry to be a real pain but I'd like to change my forum username (this one's just stupid) but I can't private message because I have forgotten my old email's password which I used to set up my TTSP account. Anything I can do or am I stuck with this username forever :lol ?
Thanks to Nemesis Rider for the signature!

Infinity Falls; World's tallest river rapids opening summer 2018 at SeaWorld Orlando!
SeaWorld has rescued over 31,000 animals in need!

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Themepark247360 wrote:
Hi, sorry to be a real pain but I'd like to change my forum username (this one's just stupid) but I can't private message because I have forgotten my old email's password which I used to set up my TTSP account. Anything I can do or am I stuck with this username forever :lol ?

Don't worry, you're not stuck with your username forever :)

You don't need your email to send and receive private messages as any messages sent via the PM system are all kept within the Forum. You can find your private messages by clicking on the envelope icon on the top right of the header bar. To request a username change you just need to send a PM to either Adz, DannyG or Dom. This can be done by clicking on their username which will bring up their profile - in the second box, under the heading 'Contact', will be an option to 'Send a Private message' - simply click on this and you will be able to type and send your message. Nice and easy :)

MakoMania
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:45 pm

Thank you!
Thanks to Nemesis Rider for the signature!

Infinity Falls; World's tallest river rapids opening summer 2018 at SeaWorld Orlando!
SeaWorld has rescued over 31,000 animals in need!