UK theme parks from another point of view!

TheAltonTowersProject
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Re: Alton Towers RCT2

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:22 pm

So just an announcement, this project is being finished!

Currently there isn't a good Alton Towers recreation for RCT2, so therefore this will be it.

I will use all CSO for the park to make it perfect down to the last bin placement. How long will it take? No idea. But given my work already I have a very good foundation to go from.

I've done some quick measurements and I think I now know exactly where the Alton Towers entrance should be.

My biggest fear is using up all of the object data possible in the park so I will have to be efficient.

I will also be talking to one or two more experienced park builders in RCT2 to ensure that my park reaches the high standards that it deserves.

GregC
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:08 pm

Hi,

Just wondering if this project is still on going? Been 'lurking' here for about a month and am really excited to see the final product O:)

garfield3gs
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:54 pm

regarding object data, try downloading parkdat and seeing if there is anything there you have loaded into it but gavent used then you will be able to replace with something you use

Rob
Team Admin
Team Admin

Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Was this ever finished and made available for download?

NemesisRider
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Rob-TT wrote:
Was this ever finished and made available for download?

Judging by ATP's last visit date, it looks rather unlikely. My only suggestion would be to check other RCT2 sites to see if there is a regularly updated Alton Towers thread there. :)
Check out my NoLimits 2 creations here
"I'm a bit sad that you can't at least look round without being blamed for 75% of all kidnappings ever"

TheDuke
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Reading through this thread is crushing when you know how it ends. I understand ATP wanting to protect his work but this is way uploading and sharing files helps