UK theme parks from another point of view!

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

The Enchanted Forest (Planet Coaster)

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:05 pm

I haven't seen a Planet Coaster park pop up on here so far so I though I might give it a go! Whilst I am not going into every little detail with the park and so far it isn't huge I hope those who read this will like it and what it has to offer. I will be writing this topic as though the thread is a social media page for the park. So without further a do - this is The Enchanted Forest!

Welcome to The Enchanted Forest, I am sure you want to find more about the park so lets dive in!

Forest Archway is the portal that will take you out of your world, and into ours! Just a few steps can take you into the depths of the forest, and into the world's it provides the gateway to...

After warping into the magic world of The Enchanted Forest, you will find yourself heading towards Plumtrickle Village, where the village people are happy to help you in a variety of shops and entertainment.

You can also take a whirl on Miss Pot's Teacups, a fun ride for all the family.

Plumtrickle Village Overview

Rides & Attractions
Miss Pot's Teacups

Shops & Facilities
Tikichiki Chicken
Chief Beef Burgers
Cosmic Cow Milkshakes
Gulpee Energy
Gulpee Soda
Hotdog Squad
Miss Pot's Enertea
Toilets
Medical

Next, you can venture into The Haunted Woods. The biggest area in The Enchanted Forest sees you venture into the spooky Haunted Woods, where witches and creatures lurk through the trees. Enter through the story book inspired tree line to discover what lurks in the shadows...

Experience The Haunted Swing or Magic Twist

Or, for the braver ones, try to tame The Creature that races through the trees...

The Haunted Woods Overview

Rides & Attractions
Magic Twirl
The Haunted Swing
The Creature

Shops & Facilities
Pizza Pen
Gulpee Slush

Once you're done taming creatures and battling witches, you can enter the next portal into Cragroc Valley. However, something terrible has happened and the locals need you to help clean up the mess left behind by an unfortunate event...

The locals need you to climb aboard the Cragroc Mining Co.'s mine train and investigate the giant steam engine that has plummeted into the Cragroc Mine, but be careful - the Mining Co. is known for it's dangerous reputation...

You need to investigate the train crash...

Cragroc Valley Overview

Rides & Attractions
Cragroc Mining Co.

Shops & Facilities
Tikichiki
Gulpee Soda
Toilets

Finally, something seems to be happening for year 13...

Danny
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Re: The Enchanted Forest (Planet Coaster)

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Any further updates on this? Looks really good :)