Today at AT:
I was just getting off Runaway Mine Train:
- Really bored looking kid in his early teens waiting for his mates to get off: "Come on, we've been on this 4 times now and its for kids, I want to go on something scary"
- One of his friends: "no, we're going on Rapids again"
(It was after lunch by this time so I can only assume somebody in his group was too scared to do anything else so was using delay tactics
Getting off Rita (the double-sided shelves where you collect your bags from the opposite side you put them in)
- Man to his wife: "Oh wow look, the bags have moved to the other side. Isn't that clever?!".
- Infant kid to her dad: "Wow look at the ducks down there". Then in a really concerned voice: "Daddy, what would happen if this fell off and we landed on the ducks?!".
Best one of all: I was out front by the Corkscrew waiting for my other half to go to the toilet before we left.
- Little kid: WOW DAD, LOOK AT THAT!
- Dad: That's the Corkscrew. Did you know I've been on that when it was a ride? It used to be in the park
- Little kid: WOW REALLY!?
A monument to greatness. I hope many other future coaster kids react like that to the old legend