UK theme parks from another point of view!

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Re: The Altonville Mystery

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:33 pm

Just received this interesting extract from the book:

Page 80

The power has consumed me, but my utopia is complete. It is time for lady and I to bring everything together. She has even given me some minions to keep the peace. They are the strangest of creatures. Part human and part creature of the night. I could not have done any of this without her. But I fear she may have a bigger plan for me. I fear she will kill me to get what she wants. She is the reason for the power. She is not from this world, and if she is, she is not from this time.

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Before tonight's chapter, I thought I would share all the book entries that were sent out to people as on Lakey shared hers.

Page 17
My body has fully healed. Who would have thought that I would survive a shed load of radiation and the Nemesis virus. But something is wrong. I can now see everything. The past, the present, the future. I know what I must do. I must save people from themselves. I must rebuild the village. It will be a haven to the lost souls of the world.

Page 26
I have arrived back at the village, or should that be, what is left of the village. The Phalanx have gone from the area. I can now begin my plan of bribing a utopia to this world. Legend has it the Skin Snatchers gained their wish from a secret tomb deep within the mines. I must find this tomb.

Page 30
I have found the the entrance to the tomb. It isn't in the mine. But it leads deep underground. The door is sealed shut. I need to find a way into the tomb for my plan for work. I must head to the one place where all the secrets are stored. The Nemesis pit.

Page 55
The tomb has been open for a week, yet I have been to afraid to venture in. The research I did tell of a force guarding the tomb. I remember the wraiths that caused the village to be destroyed last year. Dare I venture in.

Page 60
I made it out alive. I got my wish, but it came at a price, a price I can live with. I am now married to the most stunning creature I have ever seen. She has given me all the power I need for my task.

Page 70
The power is immense, but I feel it has taken hold of my very soul. The cost of utopia will kill me, yet I must carry on. I can not allow this curse to take over. My wife knows that I can't control it and she keeps telling me to give into the power she gave me, but I must resist. I fear this may be my last page....
Parks, Scares and Glitter on Facebook

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Chapter 9

Justin finished reading the book and knew what he had to do. He had to go find the source. He ran out of Owen's house and headed straight towards the mines. He left the village and headed into the woods.The sun was beginning to set so every shadow was making Justin feel nervous. He decided to speed up and stared running. He suddenly fell to the floor. He picked himself up but noticed the strangest pattern in a tree in front of him. He could have sworn it said run. He didn't think anymore about it and continued on his way. He was about ten minutes from reaching the mines when something stopped him. He walked over to the the thing that caught his eye and was shocked. There hanging from a tree was Morgan. His eyes had been impaled on the tree braches. Justin slowly approached the body while looking at it. It was clear that Morgan had been murdered and put on the tree while he was still alive. Could it be a warning? Justin looked around and then down. On the floor underneath the hanging body was a puddle of blood that had some writing in. It read one word. RUN!

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Chapter 10

Justin stood there staring at the word. Why would someone want him to run? The bushes started to rustle, so Justin ran and hid behind a tree. Into the clearing walked Amber. Justin was releived. He stepped out from behind the tree and made Amber jump. "You dick. You made me jump. Its not like I already jump at the bushes." She looked at Morgan's body. "Did you do this?" she asked. Justin shook his head. "Didn't think you would do something like that. What you doing out here?" Justin explained everything to her. "Oh so your looking for the tomb. I know where that it," she said. "I stumbled across it while out on one of my runs." Justin and Amber headed to the tomb entrance. When they got there they were shocked. There was yet another dead body. Liam.W was slumped to the side of the entrance. His insides spread on the floor to form the word Run. "That's he third time i've seen that word," Justin said to Amber as he knelt down for a closer look. "Obviously someone doesn't want people going in," she said as she walked in. Justin followed her. They The corridor was dark, but there was a dim light at the end. They reached it to find an empty room. All that was in there was a 5 small jars. One had a symbol of a tear while the other four had a claw. "What do you reckon these mean?" Amber asked. Justin shrugged. He knlet down and picked up the jar with the tear symbol. Suddenly out of no where the lady appeared. She bowed. She looked at Justin and Amber. "Please smash it. Release me from his control," she pleaded. Justin was so surprised that he let the jar fall from his fingers. There was a bright blinding flash of light. The lady had transformed from an evil, darkly clothed lady to a happy, brightly clothed lady.

Liam.W
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:11 pm

R.I.P Me 2001-2016
Ride count 2017: 422!
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 933!
Cred count: 70!

S.J_O'Grady
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:13 pm

This story's getting seriously gruesome now...
Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:22 pm

I promise that this is as gruesome as the story will get :)

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Wow, there's been some serious twists in this story. At first it seemed like the Controller got his power from the Lady, but now it looks like somehow the Controller gained power over her so she was doing his bidding. Of course there's also now the question of just who the Lady really is and if she can be controlled by one person what's to stop her from being controlled by another? Do the jars have something to do with it? If the destruction of the jar with the tear on released the control of the Lady what do the jars with the claws on do?

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Chapter 11

Justin and Amber stood there in shock. The lady saw them staring. "What? Is there something behind me?" she asked as she spun on the spot. "Don't do that. You scared the life out of me. I guess I better introduce myself. I'm Lakey." Justin and Amber were still stood in complete shock. Lakey clapped her hands. "Hello. Earth calling you two. You with me?" Justin snapped back into the room. "What the hell is going on?" he asked. Lakey smiled. "I shall summarise everything for you. I am a witch. I was in hibination from the world until it was ready for me. The Controller released me from my slumber and convinced me to help him. Well, not quite convince, more demand. Who ever touches the jar last controls what's inside. So he made me do such terrible things, hence the dark attire. But then you came along and not only did you touch the jar, you broke it, freeing me from the curse of hibernation. I am now free and under no ones control. The Controller is pure evil." "Than you better stay with us. We will keep you safe," Amber blurted out. Lakey smiled. "Thank you. But we have to do something else first. You see these jars, we need to break them. To cut a long story short, he has these minions, which are creatures, but they aren't really creatures and we need to release them from the curse," she said quickly. Justin nodded and headed over to one of the jars. He touched it and a creature suddenly appeared in front of them. It had dark grey skin, black eyes and teeth like a vampire. "What the hell is that?" Amber blurted out. "Its a werepire. Part Vampire, part werewolf. Quick break the jar before it attacks," she said. Suddenly a wall to the tomb exploded, throwing Amber and Justin against a wall knocking them out. "Tut tut tut. And there was me thinking you understood me dearie," came a voice from the dust. Lakey reacted quickly and used her magic to get everyone to safety. Justin and Amber awoke to find themselves in Justin's house. But it wasn't just them. TheSmilerMan was randomly stood there too!

Due to me working, there won't be any chapters tomorrow or Sunday. Also there may not be a chapter on Monday due to the Halloween quiz happening in the SB at 7pm, but we shall see if I have time to do one :)

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:05 pm

So, things really seem to be developing at quite a pace! With Dom taking a break in posting chapters due to his work it looks like we have the ideal opportunity to try and work out some of what's going on.

So far we've had four deaths:
  • Cpt Barnacles - Killed by The Controller for apparently stealing some bread
  • DannyG - Killed by the church steeple falling on top of him - definitely wasn't killed by The Controller
  • Morgan - Found by Justin in the woods with the word 'Run' written underneath him in his blood - killer unknown
  • Liam. W - Found by Justin & Amber at the entrance to the tomb - killer unknown

The key question here seems to be just who killed the last three victims? Whilst we know The Controller didn't kill DannyG, did he kill Morgan and Liam. W? Does that then mean we have two killers and not one?

Then we have Lakey. We know now that she is a witch and until Justin broke the jar she was under the control of The Controller who according to her was making her do evil deeds - could this include some of the deaths? Even though the jar has been broken is it possible that someone could find a way of controlling her again?

Finally we have The Controller himself. We know he somehow survived the destruction of Altonville and with Lakey's help rebuilt it as his vision of a utopia for lost souls. In the book Justin found it made it seem like it was Lakey who was the evil force and it was the power she gave him which corrupted him, but now it seems like it was The Controller who corrupted Lakey until his control over her was released by Justin. Is it possible that whatever helped The Controller to survive is the true evil force here? We also still don't know just who The Controller actually is. With the exception of who killed DannyG he seems to know everything that goes on in the village - does this mean we've actually already met him under a different guise? Could it be someone we already Know?

Would love to know what some of you guys think is going on. Let's see if we can get some guesses and theories going before we get the next chapter :)

Ryan.B
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:02 am

I don't think the controller has been introduced with a name yet... Is it a he or a she? . It could be anyone, maybe not even human..
Credit to NemesisRider for the absolutely AMAZING signature!
My Facebook theme park media page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-T ... 6462963458
My Website http://globalthemeparkmedia.boards.net

Luce
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:32 am

Hmm lots of interesting theories about the characters but you can't tell where this story is going next - which I think is good and adds more excitement to it.

Maybe the Controller only survived due to being altered in some way by an unseen force that Lakey mentioned in her post?

Thanks Dom for writing the story and can't wait to find out what happens :)

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Ryan.B wrote:
I don't think the controller has been introduced with a name yet... Is it a he or a she? . It could be anyone, maybe not even human..

We know from the first chapter that The Controller is definitely male as they're introduced as a man walking through the Village. However, you are right in saying he hasn't been introduced with a name yet which means there's always the possibility he could be a character we've already met, we just don't know that they're also The Controller. I do think if we can work out who The Controller is we will solve the mystery.

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Anything and everything possible. Only time will tell :lol

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Chapter 12

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?" Justin asked TheSmilerMan angrily. "Whoa. Chill. I'm Zach. I don't know what I'm doing in your house. I don't even know where the hell I am," he replied. Justin's face became puzzled. Lakey walked in from the kitchen. Zach saw her and launched at her, grasping hard on her neck. "You evil witch. I'm going to kill you," screamed Zach. Justin and Amber sprang into action and pulled Zach off Lakey. "Let me go. That witch deserves everything she gets. She was the last thing I saw before it went blank," he screamed. Justin gave Lakey a look as if to ask is that true. Lakey sat down. "He's telling the truth. I was the last thing you saw Zach. But I was under the control of the Controller. He made me turn you into that beast. Just like the others," she said. "The others? What others?" Amber asked. "Well Zach was the first, But the Controller wanted more minions so he made me change Jack, NemeyJaney and Dan into the minions. But, Dan started fighting the curse and went a bit rogue and killed DannyG so I killed him and turned Owen into a minion. I'm so sorry. To everyone." she started crying. Amber walked over and comforted her. "The Controller needs stopping and quick," Justin said. Suddenly everywhere began to echo with a siren. "What the hell is that?" shouted Zach, covering his ears. "It's the danger siren," Shouted Justin. He grabbed Lakey and Amber and ran outside. Just as they got on to the front garden, every house around started sealing themselves shut with metal, including Justin's home. Every window and door sealed tight. "Crap. Zach's still inside," Justin said, as he looked around. The faint muffle of Zach could be heard from inside the house. "Don't worry Zach. You're safe. Make yourself at home," Justin shouted through the metal. He turned back round at Amber and Lakey. "Now what?" Amber asked. "Trouble," he replied.

amberbarrett123
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:03 pm

Intresting now, so much to work out and put together.... a lot to work out and it's all Intresting, what's going on hmmm....

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:00 pm

Chapter 13

Justin, Amber and Lakey were completely alone in the streets of Altonville as the siren ended. They look at each other as if to say what do we do next. Justin pointed towards the village square and they headed there. As they approached the square they head some noises so decided to hide behind some rubbish bins. They peered over and saw a man and a woman. "What do you make of this village Elsie," the man said. Elsie smiled and twirled on the spot. "I love it here Viktor. I think we need to stay" She replied. "I do too." He looked around and Justin, Amber and Laey hid out of sight. "Who the hell are they," whispered Amber. "No idea," replied Justin. "They are the Hamble Twins," Lakey replied. Justin anf Amber gave her a look. "The Controller must have hired them to come and terrorise the village," she said. "We better get out of here then," Justin said. They snuck away. The Controller saw them sneak away from the area from his CCTV, but he was too interested in the village's new visitors. "Now why they hell are those cretins here in my village," he snarled at the screen. He continued watching them. Elsie and Viktor started walking around the village. "Why do you think everything's locked up?" Elsie asked. Viktor shrugged. Suddenly the Hamble Twins stopped. They looked to the left and saw the backs of Justin, Amber and Lakey. They creeped up on them and knocked them out.

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Just as we think we're starting to get some answers we get more questions!

I'm assuming The Controller is responsible for the lock down and that it's his way of trying to stop Justin, Amber and Lakey. But then it looks like there's something else at play as the arrival of the Hamble Twins clearly isn't part of The Controller's plan so just how did the Hamble Twins arrive in Altonville and who brought them there? Could it be that The Controller isn't really in control?

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:45 pm

I guess you will just have to wait and see :lol

Also guys and girls, even if your dead, you can still post in the topic. I want you lot to constantly be throwing your theories out there and getting involved. :)

S.J_O'Grady
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Who knew, The Boiler House doesn't seem to be the only place the Hambles have visited. Sounds like they're up to something strange. There's certainly a lot going on in Altonville now..
Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.