UK theme parks from another point of view!

ThemeCrafter264
TT Member
TT Member

Re: The Altonville Mystery

Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:22 am

Going for Adz

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:06 pm

Whilst I'm still not sure exactly who The Controller is I think I can narrow it down a little from the evidence we have. I suspect it may be a member of the TTSP team, however from the fact we know it's a male that rules out Michelle and myself. DannyG was killed early on in the story so we can rule him out too. I can see why people my think it's Dom, however as he's writing the story this may be a little too obvious. Other than that I can't pin it down much more. I'd say NemesisRider and ThemeParkCrafter's guess of Adz may not be a bad shout though. Can't wait for all to be revealed!

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Chapter 22 - Part 1

All off a sudden a white light hurtled towards Jack, forcing him to drop TheSmilerMan. Lakey appeared in the room. "Miss me," she said as she made some rocks fly towards to the Controller. He blocked them. "Who let the witch in." He opened his cane and revealed Jack's jar. He put his hands on the jar. Jack came up behind Lakey and grabbed her, holding her tight. The Controller walked over to her. "I could make him squeeze you like a vice," he whispered in her ear. He turned on the spot and flamboyantly threw out his arms. "And now we have a party!" he chuckled. "Jack. Tie the witch up." He spun on the spot as he said it. Jack tied Lakey up. "See. I always get what I want." TheSmilerMan snuck up behind the Controller and grabbed the jar. He threw it against the wall smashing it, releasing Jack from the curse. "Noooo!. You little twit. How dare you! Don't you know who rules you!" He raised his hand sending TheSmilerMan flying. Jack had managed to untie Lakey. She stood up and raised both her hands. They started glowing. "Your a bully, a thug, a killer and your vision of a utopia was dashed the minute you thought of it. Its time we ended this," she yelled. She thrust her hands forward throwing out the light. The Controller went flying through the glass chutes and was impaled on the glass. His hood came down revealing who the Controller actually was. "You!" shouted Owen. "How is it you?" "Spoilers," the Controller replied.
Parks, Scares and Glitter on Facebook

Liam.W
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:04 pm

My heart is set on Dom as the controller. "How is it you?" could be saying "how could it be you when you're writing it?". And I don't need to explain "flamboyantly threw out his arms"
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 1077!
Cred count: 72!

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Liam.W wrote:
And I don't need to explain "flamboyantly threw out his arms"

What are you trying to say Liam? :lol

Liam.W
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:21 pm

Dom wrote:
Liam.W wrote:
And I don't need to explain "flamboyantly threw out his arms"

What are you trying to say Liam? :lol

Nothing 8-[

:lol

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Chapter 22 - Part 2

Owen stepped closer to the Controller to see the face more clearly. "I can't believe you Dom. Why would you do this?" he asked. "I wanted to create a place where everyone was safe and happy, But power can turn even the best of men bad." Dom said. "I'm sorry," he said as he died. All of a sudden the ground began to shake. "What now?" TheSmilerMan asked. "With Dom dead, the village is eroding away. His life was what brought the village to life, so in his death it would end it. You need to leave. I will tether the village to myself, so everyone in here is safe forever but you need to leave now," said Lakey. They hugged Lakey and heading deeper into the mine. Right at the bottom they found a train. "This must be the way out," Jack said. They jumped in the train and it set off with no driver. "Lakey must have set this up so it doesn't need a driver. I guess we just sit and wait," Owen said. The train hurtled through the mines, going up and down with the track. "Bloody hell, this is completely bonkers," Jack said while trying not to laugh. The train slowed down as it arrived to a fork in the tracks. "Which way do you reckon its going?" Owen asked. The train forked left and headed down the tunnel, causing a sign to spin. Half of it had degraded away but it said "A.... ..land"

Liam.W
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:03 pm

I KNEW IT! You can't fool me Dom, I knew it was you all along! :D

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:23 pm

What an interesting end to the mystery. Seems it was Dom all along! Although, it does seem we have a bit of a cliffhanger with where Owen, Jack and TheSmilerMan are heading next...

A huge thanks must go to Dom for another fantastic story - I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it from start to finish and keeping up with all the twists and turns :clap:

TinkerGem
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Another great story, thanks Dom!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Luce
Contributor
Contributor

Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:51 pm

Yeah, I'd echo the others and say I thoroughly enjoyed the story Dom and thanks for writing it for us all to read :)

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:07 pm

jackf1tz
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Ooooooooooo! I've been reading last year's in an attempt to feel more halloweeny, so I can't wait for this year's!

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Ah, that time of year already! Can't wait to see what this year's mystery will be, especially with the change of location!

Liam.W
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Yaaaaay Altonville time \:D/

saw-x-smile
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Oooooohhh!!! I'm so excited!!

Robert.W
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:38 am

This sounds exiting!  :)

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

The Amity Island Mystery

Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:01 pm

Chapter 1

The sun was slowly rising on the Island and the seagulls started to fly about. The coastal town was slowly bursting into life. It may be October but it wasn't cold. Grace shut her door and headed out into the streets and towards the Island’s Sunkern Gardens. She arrived at the entrance to find a few police cars parked outside. "Ma'am, you can't go in," came a voice. Grace peered into one of the cars and saw a cop. "What's going on?" she asked. "I can't divulge that information," the cop said in abrupt and rude manner. "Cordon off the gardens. No one comes in or out," said a voice over the walkie talkie. The cop undid his seat belt and opened his door. "Move along ma'am," he said as he started to tape off the entrance. Grace was puzzled, what could be happening in the gardens she thought. She shrugged it off and headed off around the outside of the park and to the beach. She turned the corner and yet again more cops were blocking the other entrance into the gardens. She continued past them and overheard words like mechanical, gadget, shocking. What could it mean? She knew she had to have a better look just to satisfy her curiosity, so she darted off down a side road and climbed up one of the trees that over hung into the gardens. She slowly crept her way across a branch and dropped behind bush. She ducked as two policemen walked past. She hid behind the bush for about 5 minutes before slowly creeping her way towards the centre of the gardens, ducking and darting out of sight every couple of minutes because of the high police presence. Suddenly some sirens went off which made Grace jump and let out a little squeal. She stood behind the tree, hands covering her mouth as some paramedics went rushing past. What is going on she thought to herself. She got nearer the commotion, but couldn't quite see so she climbed a tree for a better look. There in the centre of the gardens was a giant metal contraption. It looked like it could be a pair of scales, yet they were shaped in a twisted and crazy way. Beneath the scales were two giant barrels. Grace suddenly let out a little gasp as she realised that there were bodies strapped on either side. One was being seen to by the coroner, the other by the paramedics, which meant one was dead, the other barely alive. Grace went to move and lost her footing and fell from the tree. She landed on top of a policeman. The cop grabbed her and put her in cuffs and dragged her over to his boss who was at the contraption. As Grace got closer she was able to make out the two people. NemeJaney was being seen to by the paramedics whilst NemesisRider was dead. "I found this one lurking in a tree," he said. The detective looked at Grace. "I am arresting you on suspicion of murder. You do not have to say anything but anything you do say may be given in evidence, do you understand?"

Who is behind the killing of NemesisRider? Does the Island hold any other secrets?

jackf1tz
TT Member
TT Member

Re: The Amity Island Mystery

Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:13 pm

So NemesisRider died already. And Amity Island. More of a TP vibe this year. Maybe he was killed for thinking Nemmy was better than Inferno? :D

Liam.W
TT Member
TT Member

Re: The Amity Island Mystery

Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Aw that's a shame, I was looking forward to meeting NemesisRider again at Scaremazing  :no: