UK theme parks from another point of view!

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Re: The Amity Island Mystery

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Chapter 12

She walked along the corridor, feeling along the wall as she went. Step by step she went further into the dark corridor. All of a sudden a light turned on to the left of her revealing a room. She looked in and was surprised by what she saw. There were flying fish flapping around the room. Grace stood there watching in amazement as they flew around the room in front of her. Suddenly they flew into the wall nearest Grace. Grace ducked for cover but realised they weren't getting her. The light went out and Grace was again alone in the darkness. She stood up and continued along the dark corridor. A light to the right of her turned on. This time the room had one occupant. The occupant looked like a miner. Grace knew immediately who it was and decided it was best not to disturb him. She continued walked and the light switched off. "I'm getting real Cabin in the Woods vibes" she thought to herself. Eventually she reached the end of the corridor. She carefully opened the door to reveal a warehouse. It was empty except for one train. It was at what looked like a warehouse station. She walked closer to it and read "The Altonville Mine Company".
Parks, Scares and Glitter on Facebook

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Chapter 13

Grace stared at the train. She recognised the name. She walked closer to it. Bang! Suddenly the door that she came through flung open and Justin cane running in. He ran over to Grace. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the train. “Get on” he yelled at her. They got on the train and Justin locked the door. It was fairly dark on the train. It was covered in cobwebs too. Grace walked down the centre aisle of the train. She suddenly jumped backwards. There were three skeletons sat in one of the seats. Justin appeared behind her. “Those are the bodies of the three that escaped from Altonville,” he said. He squeezed past Grace and headed to the front part of the one coach train. He flicked a switch and train sprung to life. Grace looked out the window. She gasped. She saw people running across the room being chased by what looked like monsters. She recognised three of the people running. Lewis97 has been cornered by the flying fish. The kept flying around in small circles and using their bodies to seriously injure and kill him. Tom ran towards the train. He suddenly fell to the ground with a pick axe in the back of his head. “Justin, we need to go” Grace screamed. The train started to pull out the station. Martin started chasing after screaming for help. He suddenly was pulled backwards and attacked by what looked like a swarm of aliens. Justin pressed a button and a door started to lower, sealing the people inside. He flicked another switch and the train suddenly and sharply went to the left. “Where are we going?” Grace asked him. “We are heading to the cabin in the woods. It should be safe there.” He said. Minutes later the train stopped. They both got off and climbed a ladder and arrived in the basement of the cabin. They wandered upstairs and took a rest. “Grace, do you happen to have the time?” Justin asked her. She looked at her watch. “It’s 10:30,” she replied. She fell asleep.

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Chapter 14

Grace awoke in her bed. She sat up, confused, with no idea how she got home. She rubbed her neck and turned and got out of bed. She stood up, but immediately fell back onto her bed. She looked down at her legs to see them covered in a multitude of bruises and cuts. "How on earth?" she thought to herself. Grabbing hold of the side of the bed for stability, she slowly forced herself to get up. She dragged her feet, like a zombie, to her bathroom. She flicked on the light and looked in the mirror. She gasped. "My god, I look horrendous," she said. Her face was covered in dirt and dried blood. She felt her face. They weren't from her. "I'm so confused right now," she spoke out loud. She jumped in the shower, cleaned herself up and got dressed and headed outside. She wandered down to the beach. When she arrived she noticed a crowd had gathered over at the lighthouse. She decided to go and have a look at what all the commotion was. As she approached the group, it went silent and all eyes had turned to look at her. "What are they looking at?" she asked herself. Then it became clear. She gasped. Hanging from the lighthouse by their neck was Justin, His body had been torn to shreds. He was barely recognizable. Then Grace noticed the writing behind his hanging body. "This Island belongs to the monsters"

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Chapter 15

Grace fell to the floor. She was in shock that the one person who helped her escape from the facility is now dead. Suddenly Grace stood up. She remembered the Facility. She pushed her way through the crowd and to the last place she could remember being. She pushed into the woods and headed for the cabin. Grace kept running and running, but she couldn't find the cabin. She stopped to try and get her bearings but she was lost. Fog had started to roll in from the ocean and it made the woods look rather creepy. It suddenly dawned on Grace that she was completely alone and it was getting dark. She knew she had to find the cabin so she carried on walking through the woods. The foliage was getting bigger and more wild the further into the woods she went. She carried on walking and after about an hour the woods became so dark that she couldn't see in front of herself. she decided to continue to push through and she eventually reached the cabin. She flung the door open and stood in the doorway with a surprised expression. Danny, Dan, Morgan, Justin, NemesisRider, Martin, Lewis97 and Tom were all in the cabin. 

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Chapter 16

"Hello," Said Justin as Grace closed the door. "What the hell is going on?" she asked. The group laughed at her. "Oh silly. You're unconscious. You ran into a tree," Martin laughed. Grace looked confused. "Basically you're lying on the floor in the woods in the dark and your brain has decided to show you us to explain what is going on and to try and give you some words of wisdom. But don't worry, you're not dead.......yet!" The group laughed again. "Right. O.k. Kind of freaked out right now," Grace said. She sat on the sofa. Justin sat next to her. "We are dead. You've got to give use some fun. Any ways. Basically we are here to tell you to keep going. You are almost there. The end is sight. You will find out who killed us all. One person is behind this and you're so close. But be warned. Danger lurks round every corner etc etc," Justin made some comical continuation gesture with his hands hinting that it would be repetitive to explain in detail. "But where am i supposed to go?" Grace asked. "Haven't you worked it out yet?" Dan snarled from a corner. "Justin gave him a funny look. "Ignore him. Dying isn't easy for some people," Justin laughed. "You need to go to the centre of the island. That is where they usually hide. But be careful. Its a task to get there. The seven ruins will test you in ways you haven't been tested and in the volcano you will find it." Suddenly everyone melted away and Grace awoke on the floor with a very sore head.

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Chapter 17

Grace got up and headed towards the centre of the island and the volcano. The jungle woodland started to get deeper and darker , the closer she got. It was just getting dark again when she approached a clearing at the base of the volcano. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust but then she saw them. A group of seven hooded people. The one at the far left pulled his down to reveal Dom. “Hello Grace,” he said. Grace look at him confused. “Welcome to the seven ruins alter. We know why you are here, but we can not let you pass unless you are worthy to pass and enter Hellgate. The island has been here for centuries, and the experiments even longer. Experiment 10 is nearly over. Now stand on the table and reveal your fate.” He gestured towards a round table. Grace stepped up onto it and the group of hooded figures began chanting. Suddenly, out of now where, the ground started to split, revealing a stair case. “You have been chosen,” Dom said. “Now go, go save the island.”

Next week will see the mystery come to a end when we reveal who the island killer is. Our double chapter finale, spread over two nights, will finally answer the question. But do you know who it is? From
Now until Monday 7pm let me know who you think the killer is.

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:06 pm

Chapter 18 Part 1

Grace slowly descended the stair case. She reached the bottom and the ground above her closed shut again. She followed the path along and walked under an archway that said Hellgate. Grace continued walking and she came into a wide open space that looked like a dead end. She walked into the centre and looked around, trying to figure out what was happening. Suddenly some smoke appeared and swirled around her. "Grace!" came a big loud voice. "Who's there?" she asked. Suddenly the smoke floated in front of her and formed the figure of Justin. "Hey," He said. "Hey. What's going on?" She asked. "Basically, i'm taking on this form to explain the past the explain the present," he said. "I know all about the experiments," she said. Justin laughed. "Oh. But do you know why?" he asked. Grace shook her head. "Basically, the world is dying and we do the experiments to change people. And all but this one have failed. This experiment has accomplished something we never thought was possible. We created a natural born killer. By day they were nice and friendly but by night they would kill." "A bit like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde," Grace said, Justin clapped. "Exactly. And we set this person out on the island and they did what we wanted and they have no idea. But do you know who it is?" He asked Grace. She shook her head. "Nope. I still haven't quite worked it out." Justin smiled. "That's normal. The switching has memory issues. Luckily the time piece worked. Did you notice that whenever you looked at your watch you would fall asleep?" He asked. Grace looked at him puzzled. "No," she said questionably. "Or how you would wake up somewhere different? Its you Grace. You're Experiment 10. You're the killer that's been stalking the island!"

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:01 pm

Chapter 18 Part 2

Grace stood there in shock. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. The smokey Justin vanished leaving Grace all alone in that room to absorb the news. “Oi, don’t you disappear on me. What’s going to happen now?” Grace screamed at the empty room. Justin’s voice echoed around the room, “Wake up.” Grace looked confused. “Wake up? What do you mean wake up?” Justin’s voice echoed again the same words. Suddenly the floor started shaking and it cracked. It slowly began to open and Grace lost her footing and fell into the darkness.

Someone opened their eyes. They were laying on a bed, handcuffed to it. They were wearing a muzzle. They watched as a doctor and nurse entered the room. “Right you. Are you going to behave?” They asked. They nodded. “Nurse you can remove the muzzle” the doctor said. The nurse walked over and I did the muzzle. “Thank you,” they said. “So, are you ready to return to the main group?” The doctor asked. The person nodded. “Good. I just have a couple of questions for you. Do you think you can answer them?” He asked. The person nodded. “What’s your name?” He asked. “My name is Dom” the patient replied. “Good. And what is Altonville?” Don looked up and then said “My imagination.” The doctor nodded. Dom smiled. “And what is Amity island?” Again Dom looked up. “It’s my imagination. There is no killer. I am a killer though,” Dom replied. The doctor smiled. “That’s good. And do you know where you are?” Dom thought about it for a while and then said “The Asylum.”

Thank you for reading this years mystery. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Robert.W
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:30 am

Great mystery Dom, you really have a talent with writing these! 
I am a little confused with the ending though... are you saying that you were the killer or that none of the story actually happened and you just dreamed it?
Either way, I've really enjoyed reading! :)

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:47 pm

It was a hallucination :)

saw-x-smile
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Loved it as always! One of the annual events I always look forward to. A surprising story that kept you on the edge of your seat. Can't wait till next year!

jackf1tz
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Great story Dom! The story was great, with plenty of twists along the way :D

Luce
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Great story Dom, I really enjoyed reading it and thanks for taking time to create it for us to enjoy :)