UK theme parks from another point of view!

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Re: Upcoming movie releases!

Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:21 am

The Disney live action reboot craze continues with The Lion Ling officially announce for 2019/2020. As well as this, Mulan has been given a release date of November 8th 2018!

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:03 pm

Hugh Jackman's final wolverine movie has now got an official name and poster!

Logan will be in cinemas March 2nd.

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Total 90's nostalgia flashbacks happening with this new trailer for the Power Rangers movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-C4qqsgs8w
Even the good can fall from grace

Liam.W
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Damn I used to love Power Rangers as a kid, I was obsessed! Not going to lie though, that trailer didn't interest me one bit. Didn't hardly resemble the power rangers us 90s/00s kids know.
Ride count 2017: 346!
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 857!
Cred count: 65!

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:59 pm

Yet another live action Disney movie is going ahead, Aladdin! Guy Ritchie is set to direct the new live action adaption of Aladdin.

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:45 pm

After the success of Bad Moms, a spin off/sequel is being made under the name "Bad Dads" and it's coming sooner than you'd think - hitting cinemas July 14th 2017!

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:46 am

Get ready for even more magic, as J.K Rowling has announced Fantastic Beasts has been extended from three movies to five!

Aidan Lowe
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:38 pm

Owen wrote:
Get ready for even more magic, as J.K Rowling has announced Fantastic Beasts has been extended from three movies to five!

And here I was thinking it was a simple spin-off standalone movie. Wasn't even aware it was set to be a trilogy, got to say its kinda money grabbing as wasn't it based on like a 128 page book?

I loved HP but it doesn't seem to have the same charm as they did and I hate to say it but the CGI has downgraded judging by the final trailer released by WB a few weeks ago.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc

theparklifekid
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:32 pm

Andy Mc wrote:
Owen wrote:

And here I was thinking it was a simple spin-off standalone movie. Wasn't even aware it was set to be a trilogy, got to say its kinda money grabbing as wasn't it based on like a 128 page book?

I'm calling them all "Harry Potter and the milking of the franchise because Marvel took the place of highest grossing franchise from them" :lol
A TowersTimes Middle East Reporter!

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:42 pm

You have to remember that the book isn't what the film it based on as such, it's based on the author's adventures when writing said book. Although I do see what you mean about then charm, at the same time I'm glad it's unique, unlike another 2015 movie *cough*The Force Awakens*cough*. In terms of CGI I don't think some of what we have been shown is the finished product just yet, they'll want to tweak it until it's perfect.

I'm hoping this will be good, as it's actually something I find quite interesting. :)

Also, calling the "Marvel Cinenatic Universe" a franchise is pretty far fetched if you ask me :lol

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:12 am

Here's our first look at Belle and the Beast from 2017's Beauty and The Beast!

However, it appears that some are concerned with how the beast is resemblant of Satan, and that Disney ar trying to promote loving him!

As mad as this sounds it can seriously damage a film like this in more religious countries...

We also have this image of Cogsworth, Lumiere, Mrs. Pots and Feather Duster.

Now either Mrs. Pots is tiny, or the other objects are huge! The sizing looks very odd - much like most the character design in this film...

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:48 pm

Although the first has only just been released, J.K. Rowling has given more information on Fantastic Beasts 2. She has confirmed Newt will return as a lead character as well as the other three characters from the first entry returning "to tell a major plot relating to no-majes in the wizarding world". After the popularity the first gained from these characters it seems the logical route.

On another note, Micheal Bay has confirmed Transformers: The Last Knight will receive a trailer on december 16th to coincide with the release of Rouge One: A Star Wars Story. :)

Jack
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:42 pm

Owen wrote:
However, it appears that some are concerned with how the beast is resemblant of Satan, and that Disney are trying to promote loving him!

I am in full support of Disney. #IStandWithSatan

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:37 am

Rita Repulsa has taken over the Power Rangers Twitter, and shared some images of herself, along with various jabs toward Oprah Winfrey and other Lionsgate franchises like The Hunger Games!

I must admit the more I get used to this new version of Rita, the more I like the look.

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Leading from yesterday's Rita Rulepulsa news, today we got our first look at Alpha 5!

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:43 pm

Ummmmmm. No! That is just unacceptable. That just looks wrong
Even the good can fall from grace

JonDoesTT
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Looks like a sombrero

Credit to NemesisRider

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Disney finds itself in hot water again after claiming that "female directors aren't good enough for Star Wars", with main concerns apparently being due to the lack of experience they have. However, Star Wars Episode XI is actually being directed by someone who has only directed two cinema releases in their career and so many are disregarding this statement.

It seems Disney is often under fire for having what some call "old fashioned beliefs" in Hollywood, we shall have to wait and see if this changes in the future.

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Sony's live action Barbie movie has found it's leading lady in the form of American actress and comedian Amy Schumer!

Whilst unconfirmed, some are speculating that due to Schumer's adult image and the movie having the screenwriter responsible for 'Juno', that the movie may be rated 15 in order to pull in the adult market.

Owen
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Topic Author

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:45 am

Here is the official trailer for 2017's "The Mummy" with Sofia Boutella.

The trailer certainly eases in the 'scary' aspect that this movie is set to deliver - with it's director confirming that next years edition of "The Mummy" will be 'genuinely scary' in some scenes. It also shows off Princess Ahmanet (The Mummy) tearing apart the real world in present day, as opposed to somewhere less believable - a change from the previous movies.