Welcome to the general off topic discussion board covering everything from current affairs to the latest movies.
TT Member
User

Altontowersbarlow

The Towers Times Creation Platform

by Altontowersbarlow » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:59 pm

I believe that there are many creative people on this forum with plenty of ideas to share. I know from personal experience that it can be frustrating when you have created something but don't have the platform to showcase or develop it in, I therefore present the Towers Times Creation Platform.

In this topic you may showcase your own unique; concepts, ideas, creative projects or designs of any kind.

Rules: in order for this topic to work in general and in regards to the forums usage policy there are a few regulations I would like to express:
.No promotion or advertising of your own or others websites/YouTube channels (although singular YouTube video links are allowed)
.No innapropriate language/ themes/ opinions can be expressed.
.Try and adhere to an under five picture limit to ensure the topic flows well and does not become too picture heavy.

Apart from these guidelines, feel free to showcase anything from concepts to creative writing on the theme of anything from theme park rides to fairy-tales, the space is yours!