UK theme parks from another point of view!

Morgan
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Last Game You Played and Your Rating

Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:53 pm

I've played a few recently, but I'll review just the one for now.
Super Mario Odyssey- 9/10
Damn this game is fun. It's got so much character and is a real blast to play. My issue is with the post game- once you've saved Peach I didn't really have any motivation to continue playing (until the first wave of free DLC came). Deffo a must play however!

theparklifekid
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:39 am

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4) - 8/10
Very solid and thrilling game, a little challenging in a few places but overall a great follow up to the 2013 game.

Ratchet and Clank (PS4) - 9/10
A jam packed fun fest with great humour, characters and overall fun gameplay. Plus its currently free if you are on PS+!
A TowersTimes Middle East Reporter!

Morgan
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion
WOW. I was incredibly excited for this being a huge fan of the base game as it is but this DLC adds a great new single player experience that's really difficult. Definitely worth getting if you already have the game.

Swarm Chris
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:30 pm

Battlefield V (alpha)

Feels very much like a continuation of Battlefield 1. Visually similar and most of the movement and weapons feel similar, or a mild evolution from the previous game. If you liked the last game, chances are you'll like this.

As it's an alpha, I'll put the rest in spoilers for anyone avoiding information until release.

Spoiler: show
The biggest change is that 3D spotting has mostly gone. It's replaced with a marker system primarily, although some 3D spotting still exists, caused by what I'm unsure. This means you have to be more aware of the surroundings, rather than looking for the Doritos, or just playing the minimap.

Movement is a little more clunky. If you fall from a height or parachute in, you can no longer just start running straight away, instead there is a half second or so delay as you stand up and get sorted. Other changes include support no longer being able to crawl along with perfect aim, they'll have no aim while moving and then a half second adjustment period after they stop.

Two game modes currently, Conquest and Grand Operations, which is a multi-map mixture of rush/conquest. A couple of new spawn mechanisms, include waves of aircraft, where you choose when to jump out, allowing you to try and get behind enemy lines. But the longer you wait, the closer you get to enemy AA, with you becoming a slow moving target for them.