UK theme parks from another point of view!

Stan.H
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:54 pm

Justin wrote:
Stan.H wrote:
Yeah they are, the tracks called "Bestest in the Barn" I believe.

That is the one I couldn't remember. To me, that is the one which screams out CBeebies purely for Ents dancing along to it one year. It actually is one of my favourite moments at Alton ever.

Strangely enough, same here! When I wrote the original post this was the main song I wanted to know the name off - mainly as it’s been in my head all season and I didn’t want to wait all closed season to Shazam it at a later point. But that track does scream Cbeebies Land for me and I did love a bit of Charlie & Lola too! :)

Justin
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:24 pm

I have a video of the CBeebies Ents team dancing to this a couple of years back. One of my favourite Alton Towers moments ever!

Nickolai
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:32 pm

I know this is not exact audio, however Coastervideos have released a video showcasing Wicker Man from a brand new perspective! But also the fact that in the background you can hear some unreleased Wicker Man sound effects as well as a brief moment of ambient audio from the preshow too.

Formally Smiler313

Justin
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:51 pm

That is a really cool video. Love it!

AltonOperator
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Not sure if this has been on here before but I'll post it again anyway.
The Hex theme is available as piano sheet music. It was transcribed by ear by Alastair Adams so is not my work. I took his sheet music and turned it into a musescore file if any of you use that. I also made a couple of minor changes where I saw and could fix slight mistakes. The piece makes great use of triplets but I feel there must be a key signature missing somewhere from the amount of flats used. I know the ending sounds a bit dodgy but that's what the pdf I have said was correct.

Video
Original Notation
My Musescore file
Thanks bubbles What a lad