UK theme parks from another point of view!

Max
TT Member
TT Member

Re: The Last Film You Watched and Your Rating

Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Tomb Raider: 6/10

It was okay. I love the games, so found it an enjoyable watch, but the plot is rather thin and probably wouldn't appeal to masses.

Ready Player One: 9/10

Loved this. Had the chance to see it two weeks early, and saw it again today in IMAX. Such a geekfest of a film and is littered head to toe with easter eggs. One of my favourite films of the year so far.
Formerly known as NemesisNosh
2016 Ride Count: 888

Stan.H
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Here are a few movies I've seen recently, I'll be short and snappy. 

Black Panther - 10/10

The best Marvel film IMO. Great action scenes and effects as well as an incredible soundtrack put together by The Weeknd and Kendrick Lamar. 

The Shape Of Water - 10/10

Again, a stunning film - both visually and auditorily. Worthy of all the awards and nominations. Definitely a must see! 

A Quiet Place - 8/10

Top notch horror flick. A very original story packed with lots of genuine scares, which got me multiple times! Up there with one of the better modern horrors. 

Truth Or Dare - 6.5/10

A mediocre BlumHouse production, more of a Thriller than a Horror, however,  definitely better than Octobers' 'Happy Death Day' - I wouldn't rush to see it again.

Adding to that should be seeing Avengers: Infinity War this week, and I'm very excited about it! 
credit to sam!

DeadJack5
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:11 am

Avengers: Infinity War - 9/10

I'm not saying anything as you need to see this film. It's 10 years worth of building leading to this moment. Go see it
I'm the boy with the bubbles

Nutty Man
TT Member
TT Member

Fri May 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Avengers infinity war: 6/10
It was alright. As DeadJack5 said above everything has been building up to this point so it's worth watching.
WARNING: The below spoiler contains the ending.
Spoiler: show
I didn't particular like the ending, as Groot,
Spider-Man and Black Panther die, but I did some research and found that the ending was (in the comics) only half way through the first comic, and there was 6/7 comics. Also Spider-Man has a new film coming out so he has to come back!
The nemesis creature, lord of darkness, guy off the promo for galactica, th13teen woman Dr. Kelman and Big Bob have joined to take over the world.

Stan.H
TT Member
TT Member

Mon May 21, 2018 3:33 pm

Deadpool 2 - 8/10

Not as good as the original, but still a solid movie. It's packed with many action and kill scenes, as well as probably the only film I've ever seen where there has been a mass murder done to 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton :lol The X-Men easter eggs are also a nice touch. The jokes throughout I thought were very well done, and some of which had me crying tears of laughter, especially one regarding Green Lantern, and 'Brown Panther' as well as "X Force" and many many others :lol It's also worth pointing out, watch the credits!! There are a few 'extra' scenes scattered throughout it, one of which absolutely hilarious! If you're into comedy films or just a superhero fan I'd recommend this film! Finally, the cinema was fully booked (which I felt was kinda surprising, considering it was an 8.40pm showing on a Sunday night), which I suppose is looking quite good for the film industry :)
credit to sam!