UK theme parks from another point of view!

Gilly
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Quick Questions

Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Hello! Apologies for my first post being a question, long time lurker but never actually joined.

I’m returning to the suite in a couple of weeks as we got engaged there so a bit of an anniversary...does the ANR still have it’s own car parking space towards the front of the hotel car park? I think it was probably 2012 last time we were in the room!

Absolutely cannot wait to ride Wicker Man! We’ve not been to Alton since the smiler reopened.

Thanks in advance,

Ben
Last edited by DeadJack5 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swarm Chris
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:55 am

Gilly wrote:
Hello! Apologies for my first post being a question, long time lurker but never actually joined.

I’m returning to the suite in a couple of weeks as we got engaged there so a bit of an anniversary...does the ANR still have it’s own car parking space towards the front of the hotel car park? I think it was probably 2012 last time we were in the room!

Absolutely cannot wait to ride Wicker Man! We’ve not been to Alton since the smiler reopened.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Hello! :)

As this is one of the themed suites, I believe this should have a marked parking space somewhere on the front row of the car park. They certainly still exist for other themed rooms.

Have a great time!

Gilly
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Swarm Chris wrote:
Gilly wrote:

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Hello! :)

As this is one of the themed suites, I believe this should have a marked parking space somewhere on the front row of the car park. They certainly still exist for other themed rooms.

Have a great time!

Thanks for the answer! I guess I will find out on Friday!