UK theme parks from another point of view!

Joe from the IOW
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Book: B***ocks to Alton Towers

Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:59 pm

Has anyone read the book 'B***ocks to Alton Towers', I saw it today in a book shop and it is about the bad side of theme parks around the country, has anyone read it and any reviews on it?
For all the Latest News and Media on the Isle of Wight\'s favorite attraction visit . . .

www.behindthechine.i8.com

Anonymous

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:04 pm

In the Cafe, seriously? :P Moved.

Joe from the IOW
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:07 pm

What do you mean?
Did'nt you like the book?
For all the Latest News and Media on the Isle of Wight\'s favorite attraction visit . . .

Anonymous

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:12 pm

No no, I meant that you posted this topic in the Cafe forum, so I've moved it to AT in General, where it belongs. :P

Joe from the IOW
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:16 pm

Oh thank you, i am a bit blonde and new to this!

themeparkfreak
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:25 pm

the book isnt about the bad side of theme parks really, its about unique days out in Britain, and there was a topic about the book quite a while back.

Hope I helped :D

barryzola

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:46 pm

I've got the book. There's a couple of places i will visit if i find myself anywhere near them for whatever reason. I basically just read it when im on the toilet. You probably did'nt need to know that though did you?

Anonymous

Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:26 pm

i wonder if AT will use it for promotions again last year, like last years free entry with gnome.

Personally I think if your willing to flash your b*llocks to the entrance staff u should get in free.