UK theme parks from another point of view!

Anonymous

Embarrasing Moments ? :)

Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:41 am

Hey , Just Wondering Have You Guys Had Any Embarrasing Moments At The Park . I Can Remember Once When I Went On Enterprise And Shuting My Fingers In The Door On The Car , I Started Screaming And Every One Looked At Me ! :oops:

Tucan :W

themeparkfreak
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:52 am

No Offence, But Do You Have To Start Every Word With A Capital Letter?
:P

the most embarassing thing ive done on park is probably when I was screaming on Air(it was my first ride!) and eveybody was looking at me. Or when I was behind this screaming old women on the Blade.

Tom M
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:24 pm

Taking my phone on Oblivion for a video, getting the ride stopped so the op could take it off me. Then that night another TTFer reporting that 'some plonker' took his phone on at around 1:30 and getting the ride stopped. Whoops. :oops:
Also I took me auntie on Duel who I forgot she was epileptic! Luckily she was alright. (No queue so we didnt see the mission instructions or the boards.)

Tom. :oops:

Luke excell
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:37 pm

When heading for oblivion i tripped over a bin cause i was looking at the drop. :P
And.
One time on Nemesis Inferno i i jumped up onto the seat and landed on bump where inbetween ur legs i fell of the seat in pain cause wen i hit the bump it was my *ahem* that got the pain everyone laughted as i was on the ground cursing in pain.* but i got bak up and went on the ride* :o

sammie04

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:43 pm

Well when I went with my friends a few saturdays ago I really embarrased myself by dancing walking down the corkskrew queue doing a bit of airguitaring and my friend got it on video and these lads were giving some right funny looks :lol: .

Also when I went with my friends it was again the corkskrew queue and I was in quite a hyper mood and I started singing crazyfrog and then Mr Postman and everyone in the queue went quiet and stared at me :oops: .

allyouwant
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:16 pm

"Tom" wrote:
Taking my phone on Oblivion for a video, getting the ride stopped so the op could take it off me. Then that night another TTFer reporting that 'some plonker' took his phone on at around 1:30 and getting the ride stopped. Whoops. :oops:
Also I took me auntie on Duel who I forgot she was epileptic! Luckily she was alright. (No queue so we didnt see the mission instructions or the boards.)

Tom. :oops:

Was that phone thing yesterday? Because they had to do it then aswell.

easier then a gmtv competition question!

Nemesista
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:45 pm

I cried when I got off Nemesis!

Tom M
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:48 pm

"allyouwant" wrote:
Was that phone thing yesterday? Because they had to do it then aswell.

No, this was sometime last season.

Tom.

Magical Ryan
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:52 pm

"Nemesista" wrote:
I cried when I got off Nemesis!

Silly boy.
Mine is when i shouted ducks in the queue line for Flume really loud and everyone stared at me.

Nemesista
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:55 pm

Ryan Lawrence, you may note the femininity hinted at by 'NemeSISTA'.

I think the term you are looking for is 'silly girl'- and I WAS about 9!

Magical Ryan
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:11 pm

Oh sorry. :(
You must of been tall when you were 9.
Sorry once again.
Can you call me Ryan please as well.
Thanks
Anyway back on topic.
anyone else got any Embararrasing moments?

Nemesista
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:17 pm

Before I get back on topic, the only reason I used your full name was because Ryan is my friend who also posts on here, so I was trying to avoid confusion.

I was pretty tall too. but not tall enough to ride it in the afternoon (I had shurnk during the day!)

Ok, embarassing moments. hmmm. Crying when I found out the swans had gone! (actually happened in chester, though)

bond231
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:25 pm

This happened at chessington but I will tell you anyway. I was on rameseys revenge (can't spell it, similar to ripsaw) and we had one turn and my glasses fell off. I was so worried about them. Then when we stopped they were like another go? And everyone said yes. I wanted another go but needed my glasses back first. So I shouted to the ride op but he was too far away and it took like 5 mins to get them back. I was so embarrased.

Nemesista
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:35 pm

Surely you should have just taken them off? :)

Luke excell
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:45 pm

I farted in the Q line of nemmy i think and it reaked people started to walk a few steps bak wat made it worse was it was loud and it was a curry fart

Anonymous

Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:51 pm

I once made a totally unecessary post in an embarrassing moments thread, contributing absolutely nothing.

:oops:

Anonymous

Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:15 pm

Last season i was totally s*iting it about Rita and my mate wanted to go as close to the front then i said rather loudly, "NO! I don't want to go near the front". I felt like a right pussy. That's the only thing though.

Ash
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:20 pm

Umm i once got stuck on corkie. Shouted for a ride op but the park was preety empty and a single rider wanted to get in next to me and the ride host ignored me and i went round again! This was after a lot of shouting and my freinds new what was going on :P

Gits

barryzola

Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:41 pm

Ok, i know it's not the worst but why did my feet have to get trapped in the air restraints the last two times i went on it? Whats the odds of that happening?

Redcoat Jase
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:56 pm

They had to lift the Duel cart up with us sitting in it to get a gun that was lodged under the wheel out. That was embarrasing! :)
...is no longer a member of TowersTimesForum